Women - what is biggest turn off during a speed dating event ?

What is the biggest turn off in a speed dating event for women?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest turn off in a speed dating event for women?

• The man being too small
    • The man talking about his career
    • The man accidently toileting/soiling himself during the 3 minutes
    • Being too groomed/dressed expensively
    • Not being groomed/looking scruffy
    • Bad breath
    • Looks (ie, perhaps a large mole on his chin )
    • The man earning a poor wage/or having a lowly job
    • Other

im going to be very very honest...and wait to see how long it takes for me to be shot down...but looks do count hugely and ive voted accordingly.

we are talking about first impressions and an artificial situation in which you are super alert to everything about the person in front of you.

if i saw someone in a bar, it would most likely be there looks that initially made me want to talk to them and get to know them with the aim of it leading to more than a platonic relationship....which is what speed dating is about.

i may find a great friend as a result instead, but if theres no physical attraction then that is firmly the relationship category they will remain in forevermore.

x

I think you have a stuck 'full stop' key???? (period if you are American)

me being me i thought The man being too small

meant some thing els

BUT one thing that is baffeling me is, The man accidentally toileting/soiling himself during the 3 minutes

honestly why would he do that i thought i new one or two things but that one has got me

Soiling himself from which end?

I only went speed dating once. Didn't enjoy it tbh, over 1/2 of the women were teachers (including me) and we'd managed to sit in a line with me at the end of the teachers and the men all worked in some form of IT.

The worst guy was one who managed to swear, be homophobic, racist, sexist and generally derogatory in one sentence. His comment was about the compere asking us all to sit down.

"****** hell, I don't know who that black ***** thinks she is love but no dykey women is ******* telling me what to do."

or something along those lines. I was too busy writing noooo! :help:

Sadly he said yes to me! Arrrgh!

Sadly he said yes to me! Arrrgh!

He'll have said that to everyone. Let's face it, with that sort of attitude he'd have to maximise his chances.

He probably thought you must have been a lesbian for turning him down too. :)

I could only vote once so I went for bad breath....... couldnt kiss someone with dog breath ......jeeeeez :gag:

You wouldn't want to kiss anyone who'd just soiled themself either ,would you?!

:gag:Other put-offs - scratching their balls, telling you proudly they can't cook and talking about football unless they have checked whether you like it or not

You wouldn't want to kiss anyone who'd just soiled themself either ,would you?!

:gag:Other put-offs - scratching their balls, telling you proudly they can't cook and talking about football unless they have checked whether you like it or not

TBH I think that question is ridiculous so not wasting my vote on it :D

unless it was a speed date for the over 90's cant see that ever happening surely

anyway bad breath along with bad teeth is the worse put off for me......:|

oh and BO and general lack of personal hygeine

nothing like a freshly showered bod with a hint of hugo boss and fresh breath :love:

Archived