The type of man who for women, are a shoulder to cry on

Honestly. This is the Internet, it's RIFE with pre-judgement. It's impossible to judge someone in the real world; everything on here is merely speculation - and invariably innacurate...

And the OP isn't describing a real person, or hasn,t written like she is. She has put a set of character traits down and asked for opinion. People have given there opinion whether I agree with it or not. I have put mine and thats it. For all we know the OP could be writing a play or a book and is doing some general character study. If I want to character assasinate then I will. I find huge amounts of different people with different characters that are different to mine, I annoy the hell out them they do the same to me. I am not going to pretend I don't judge just because you don't want me to have an opinion on a set of made up character traits.

Honestly. This is the Internet, it's RIFE with pre-judgement. It's impossible to judge someone in the real world; everything on here is merely speculation - and invariably innacurate...

the OP did ask for opinions, which, in all but name, means you do have to 'judge' the traits described then form your opinion. mine is there's something wrong with the man described. something creepy.

You are, of course, correct. :)

Everything online is based on our own judgements. We can't possibly know the truth of anything. Hell, most people find it impossible to do in the real world, never mind behind the veil of the Internet.

But it IS fascinating to see how many people think there's something 'wrong' with this guy...

Everything online is based on our own judgements. We can't possibly know the truth of anything. Hell, most people find it impossible to do in the real world, never mind behind the veil of the Internet.

But it IS fascinating to see how many people think there's something 'wrong' with this guy...

:hihi::hihi:

K, come on, you can honestly say this guy is all 'normal' and healthy?

:hihi::hihi:

K, come on, you can honestly say this guy is all 'normal' and healthy?

Yes. I absolutely can. It's impossible to say without meeting him but the whole 'he can't possibly be as nice as he pretends to be' is just getting old.

Some people are as nice as they appear to be...

Edit: and have no ulterior motive other than wanting to help people.

Must admit, I am suspicious about everything. Irony is I would do anything for anyone. It is possible that he could be as dodgey as he is good. People have more than one facet.

Must admit, I am suspicious about everything. Irony is I would do anything for anyone. It is possible that he could be as dodgey as he is good. People have more than one facet.

Yeah. Why is that? Why is it that YOU can do good for anyone, but other's can't?

I see this every day. It's curious, innit?

Yeah. Why is that? Why is it that YOU can do good for anyone, but other's can't?

I see this every day. It's curious, innit?

I will accept help from people I have grown to trust and sometimes needs me back to, but come from that school where when someone is nice for nothing. I think when I am someones shoulder I get peed off after abit and think to myself well your doing nothing to rectify whats going on your doing to yourself type thing and if someone is willing to pick me up time after time and never need back then I find it weird and wonder what they want or whats the benefit for them.

It's less friendship and more one way lap dog type thing that gets me. The reason I reacted to the OP like this is the whole fact they are unsure what to make of someone like this. Instead of accepting has questioned if that makes sense. Friendship shouldn't be based on pity.

Archived