The type of man who for women, are a shoulder to cry on

Yes. I absolutely can. It's impossible to say without meeting him but the whole 'he can't possibly be as nice as he pretends to be' is just getting old.

Some people are as nice as they appear to be...

Edit: and have no ulterior motive other than wanting to help people.

not saying he's not as nice as he appers, probably is, but there's something wrong there. maybe it's something wrong with the world.

ps- EVERYTHING everyone does HAS an ulterior motive

For me this bloke comes across as 'just too nice' 'too good to be true' and a bit creepy! I'd be very wary of him myself but then again I'm a terrible judge when it comes to blokes :huh:

He's probably just a very nice, friendly person who generally cares about others:)

not saying he's not as nice as he appers, probably is, but there's something wrong there. maybe it's something wrong with the world.

ps- EVERYTHING everyone does HAS an ulterior motive

Yeah. But when it's simply to do good, that's hardly a bad thing!

I STILL can't see how you can say there's something wrong. To me, that says there's something wrong with you!

Edit: It's just one judgement too far!

Yeah. But when it's simply to do good, that's hardly a bad thing!

I STILL can't see how you can say there's something wrong. To me, that says there's something wrong with you!

Edit: It's just one judgement too far!

you're right. might be because there's something wrong with me. too jaded to believe someone can be THAT selfless.

for example, i have a problem with money and personal property. i have no concept of who owns what. so that leads to me giving everything i have away and 'loaning' people money i never get back, yet still loan them more. leads to a lot of problems but it's something i have no intention of changing it. we all have our 'too good to be trues' i guess.

I think generosity should be commended wherever it is :)

The trick is knowing when you're being taken for a ride! That's, perhaps, where you should draw the line!

is it generosity though? or is it just some pathological lack of something inside? because something seems to manifest as, well, something doesn't make it that. that's why i'm suspicious of people who seem to be 'too' anything.

For me this bloke comes across as 'just too nice' 'too good to be true' and a bit creepy! I'd be very wary of him myself but then again I'm a terrible judge when it comes to blokes :huh:

He's probably just a very nice, friendly person who generally cares about others:)

Best just stick with what you know and stick with what you attract. Maybe many women just need constantly confirming that their doormats with no sense of self respect? Such an old story it's somehow now expected.

Best just stick with what you know and stick with what you attract. Maybe many women just need constantly confirming that their doormats with no sense of self respect? Such an old story it's somehow now expected.

Nice :rolleyes: Well I seem to have you sussed you out no problem, so maybe my judgement's improving...!!

Woo hoo- There's hope for me after all :thumbsup:

I was referring to all the mega judgements on here (which isn't surprising, really).

There are loads of reasons why this guy would be the way he is. I certainly don't think there's anything 'wrong' or reason to pre-judge him.

See! People are just so judgemental. Not everything revolves around sex or relationships.

no it doesn't. But as I said - if he's not experiencing relationships at all then I think he missing out on something that is very enjoyable. So I feel sorry for him.

Archived