Help - My bridesmaids dress is too tight!

Thanks for all the advice guys. I won't even waste my time defending myself, against those that insist on going on public forums & being downright rude. The dress fitted when I got i,I had no idea I had put any weight on, as it's only round the top. The good news is, i can now zip it up, although still a little tight, but I have a few days more to sort that out. Thanks again.

Can you get a dress maker to let it out a bit at the seams or are they cut really close, that could be an option.

another idea is go on the flabelos machiene they are rubbish long term but you get a short term difference

hope you get sorted

Why do you say they are rubbish long term?

It's just my opinion obviously however I tried it for my holidays and I really thought it made a difference as you could feel the difference when like you poked your tummy or whatever. But then I missed a weekend and by monday I was back to how I was before.

So I suppose if you went on it 10mins a day forever you'd be fine, but thats not really practical. I think rather than meaning it was rubbish long term what I mean is it doesn't give long lasting results

I need to get into my old suit in a week but I'm a greedy sod who can't lay off the cream cakes, take aways and other fattening stuff.

I didn't bother checking or doing anything about it until way too late but I'm crying out on a forum for help because I'm a slob and need to have something to reassure me I tried.

Now, I'll have to go because I really need something extra to eat because I'm a fat git with a massive stomach.

Oh shut up Mr Perfect.

You really are an unpleasant character aren't you? I bet you sit all alone in your house wondering who you can upset and how you can upset them. You probably have a little notepad with all the names of people you dislike and tick them off when you have upset them enough to make yourself feel a bit happier.

Have you ever been nice? Or are you just so sour towards people because you have nothing better to do? Or nobody to communicate with because you are such an unpleasant person and nobody wants to know you in the outside world?

Oh shut up Mr Perfect.

You really are an unpleasant character aren't you? I bet you sit all alone in your house wondering who you can upset and how you can upset them. You probably have a little notepad with all the names of people you dislike and tick them off when you have upset them enough to make yourself feel a bit happier.

Have you ever been nice? Or are you just so sour towards people because you have nothing better to do? Or nobody to communicate with because you are such an unpleasant person and nobody wants to know you in the outside world?

And I thought it was just me that he doesn't like :rolleyes:

What about booking a 'wrap' treatment for now and again the day before the wedding? You are measured all over your body before and after the treatment and lose inches off each area. It's a bit of a con cos you only lose fluid retention etc and quickly put it back on but it may be a good short term solution for the day?!

Oh shut up Mr Perfect.

Don't hold back girl let him have it :)

I totally agree with you,

Archived