Has anyone not been able to retune their TV ?

A good friend has retuned my tv to digital but, my picture is also darker, and also cannot get BB2 as the other posts mention. Someone says BB2 has been switched off for good. Is this true ?

The old analogue signal for BBC 2 has been switched off, since last Wednesday. But digital bbc2 should work. I do not recall reading that anyone should expect to not be able to receive bbc2 digitally.

I lost ITV on my freeview box last week. I did an auto-retune and got ITV back but lost BBC 2 and News 24. After trying another couple of auto-retunes to no avail, I did a manual retune on BBC 2 and got back both channels. Have you tried this?

The Analogue BBC 2 service has gone if you are one of the following Transmitters:

Belmont - Sheffield Crosspool or Totley Rise.

If you are on Belmont or Crosspool than you should still have the Following Analogue services BBC 1 - ITV - C4 - C5.

Totley mini relay will only still have Analogue BBC1 - ITV 1 - C4

You are required to have a TV with in built Digital adapter or to convert an old TV a set top box.

Remember some TV's with inbuilt adapter you will need to find the DVB button on your remote to find digital services.

Belmont - Crosspool - Totley are all broadcasting the Digital Standard BBC TV and Radio Channels NOW.

So you should be getting BBC 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 -news channel - CBBC - Cbeebies - Parliament - BBC i (text) - 301 red button - All BBC Digital Radio services

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived