Trust & honesty in people

after putting an item on swaps on the forum some1 wanted to swap, me being to trusting has thats the kind of person i am did the swap but dint try it out, i cant get it to work with the remote they gave me and to buy a new 1 would cost me more than the item, i messaged them and after to and fro with the emails they said they were going on holiday and a friend would bring our freesat box bk, this was over a wk ago and still not heard anything, were has the honesty gone in people, am i stupid for putting trust in people? its the second time its happened to me now off the forum, it wont happen again, its a shame that its made me feel so upset and annoyed

well let this be a lesson to you in life

never trust anyone

NOT EVEN YOU

I felt like this once and was made to feel bad for doing so, but am more trusting now although careful.

I feel much better for it to, so trust some people you just have to work out who is worth trusting. :) x

after putting an item on swaps on the forum some1 wanted to swap, me being to trusting has thats the kind of person i am did the swap but dint try it out, i cant get it to work with the remote they gave me and to buy a new 1 would cost me more than the item, i messaged them and after to and fro with the emails they said they were going on holiday and a friend would bring our freesat box bk, this was over a wk ago and still not heard anything, were has the honesty gone in people, am i stupid for putting trust in people? its the second time its happened to me now off the forum, it wont happen again, its a shame that its made me feel so upset and annoyed

I've seen a few posts like this here recently...

Advice, test these things, ask first finite questions to hold them too.

I had a washing machine delivered the other day, they banged it as bringing it in. I wasn't paying for installation, but I made them wait until i'd installed it and checked it before signing their sheet. I'm not signing something to say alls good if I haven't checked it...

Archived