Where will the evicted people go??

I know the general answer will be 'Don't give a ****', but all these people who's been rioting up and down the country have been (rightly) threatened with eviction from their council houses.

But where will they go? Can they throw the Human Rights card in?

I know the general answer will be 'Don't give a ****', but all these people who's been rioting up and down the country have been (rightly) threatened with eviction from their council houses.

But where will they go? Can they throw the Human Rights card in?

It's an idiotic knee jerk reaction. How is it going to help?

Pathetic revenge gesture not even worthy of a child's response.

It's an idiotic knee jerk reaction. How is it going to help?

Pathetic revenge gesture not even worthy of a child's response.

Bit of a worry though don't you think. Especially if they take away their benefits, it might back-fire BIG time and actually increase crime!

I'm not sure the eviction thing is right but they need a short sharp shock. We put our collective arms round them and chucked loads of money at them, so maybe this is what they need.

Before everyone pushes the panic button, housing associations will take them in, and if it makes you feel better, we'll still foot the bill. They aren't the first people to get evicted from council housing, it happens but more often than not it takes years.

Archived