Where will the evicted people go??

That has been the case in many situations. As councils have a duty of care to vulnerable people, its unlikely tenants with children would be evicted.

In the case that made the press it was the child who was involved in the riot...

its another ploy by the government to undermine the less well off again .knee jerk reactions from a gov such as this are plainly laughable, while he throws a spanner in the works and get people frothing at the mouth whats happening to the more wealthy people( they getting richer).when the wealthy start feeling the pinch and kick off about how hard done to they are then the tide will have turned ( but dont hold your breath it wont happen):hihi:

right on brother:loopy: its all the tories fault innit! and that thatcher woman i bet eh?? beat the rich and better off eh? but hang on a minute its their taxes and their hard work setting up business that employ people that pay for a lot in tax...... change the record please:suspect:

right on brother:loopy: its all the tories fault innit! and that thatcher woman i bet eh?? beat the rich and better off eh? but hang on a minute its their taxes and their hard work setting up business that employ people that pay for a lot in tax...... change the record please:suspect:
why do you think its ok for multi millioniares and multi million pound industries to get away with paying as little as possible :huh:.what do you think would happen if all the little people had the same perks as the wealthy and paid as little as possible:huh:

why do you think its ok for multi millioniares and multi million pound industries to get away with paying as little as possible :huh:.what do you think would happen if all the little people had the same perks as the wealthy and paid as little as possible:huh:

They pay plenty of tax.

Britain, mercifuly, is still (only just) a condusive environment for entreprenuers to flurish, if it wasn't these types of people would bugger off elsewhere, then we'd all be up the creek without a paddle.

i am not saying its "ok", i am saying that without these well off middle class, fairly rich and wealthy multi millionaires there would be far less tax paid in and certainly even less jobs.......oh and why if they have legal ways to "avoid" ...not "evade" tax is that any different to the little people as you call them! local plumber, painter, electrician or what ever you care to mention that does "cash jobs" evenings and weekends eh?? i know plenty that prob earn more doing fiddle work than whats declared,you and i both know the black economy is how the world works. get over it:huh: jealousy will eat you lot up:hihi:

You realise that 'as little as possible' is far more than most people pay...

The top 0.1% of earners pay on average £260k+/annum in tax.

The top 1% pay on average £49k

The top 10% £10k

As little as possible doesn't look so bad now does it?

They pay plenty of tax.

Britain, mercifuly, is still (only just) a condusive environment for entreprenuers to flurish, if it wasn't these types of people would bugger off elsewhere, then we'd all be up the creek without a paddle.

didnt the country survive the last lot of tax evaders who left the country and still thriving for some :hihi:

Archived