Where will the evicted people go??

It won't happen.

I'd prefer that all the rioters who are convicted have 25% of their benefit money deducted, for ever, or until all the damage is paid for....which would be forever. If they work, tee hee, they should be finded 25% of their income until the damage is paid for...

It won't happen.

I'd prefer that all the rioters who are convicted have 25% of their benefit money deducted, for ever, or until all the damage is paid for....which would be forever. If they work, tee hee, they should be finded 25% of their income until the damage is paid for...

I think you mean fined.

How many roiters owned there own home. If it's more than 1% I'd be surprised. If the parents of the rioters was 10% I'd be surprised at that as well. If they can afford their own home of course that means they can pay a bigger fine.
Rioters?...............no just common thieves!

Wrong, I've been talking about evicting homeowners and repossessing their property which can then be sold off by the governemnt. Fair's fair
You again! talking the same old nonsense,if only you could hear yourself,unbelievable...........but only what we have come to expect!

The evicted people.

If rehomed, they should be rehomed in areas that the liberal elite live.

So when things kick off again, its these areas that get smashed up.

Some of the leafier parts of London burned and that is why I believe action is being taken now. Some of the people who supported the policys of the last few years came face to face with them.

Had all the rioting happened in the inner city areas only, nothing would have changed and there certainly would not have been the uproar

The evicted people.

If rehomed, they should be rehomed in areas that the liberal elite live.

So when things kick off again, its these areas that get smashed up.

Some of the leafier parts of London burned and that is why I believe action is being taken now. Some of the people who supported the policys of the last few years came face to face with them.

Had all the rioting happened in the inner city areas only, nothing would have changed and there certainly would not have been the uproar

Your dead right ! Damn those teachers and doctors and worst still businessmen who have the audacity to create jobs. Burn the rich !!

You again! talking the same old nonsense,if only you could hear yourself,unbelievable...........but only what we have come to expect!

That's a really poor attempt at discreditation, you should be be doing much better than that if you want to be taken seriously.

Archived