Where will the evicted people go??

How many roiters owned there own home. If it's more than 1% I'd be surprised. If the parents of the rioters was 10% I'd be surprised at that as well. If they can afford their own home of course that means they can pay a bigger fine.

Why fine them? If people are talking about evicting rioters of their council tenancy, fine, but then homehomers should have their house repossessed. The government could then sell their property and put the money into the government coffers. Fair is fair

I know the general answer will be 'Don't give a ****', but all these people who's been rioting up and down the country have been (rightly) threatened with eviction from their council houses.

But where will they go? Can they throw the Human Rights card in?

Frankly, who cares?? children can be taken into care, but the adult scummers can fend for themselves for me.

Lefty hand ringers who's first instict is always to portray the criminal as the victim make me laugh, these rioting scummers were only thinking of themselves when they were looting.

Frankly, who cares?? children can be taken into care, but the adult scummers can fend for themselves for me.

Lefty hand ringers who's first instict is always to portray the criminal as the victim make me laugh, these rioting scummers were only thinking of themselves when they were looting.

I'm all for being harsh on the offenders, but children into care?

Archived