Follow The Flags Man!!

It's been asked here before, who and why does someone daily fly flags of various nations on a flag pole in his garden on Whiteley Wood Road?

Well now we have the answer!

He can be followed on Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/theflagsman or Facebook-Sheffield Flagman

Be patriotic, whatever country you come from and follow The Flags Man! :D

I like it, great idea. I suppose he wil be a racist when he flies the St. Georges cross though.

I doff my cap to you sir!

Why do you think that Sam?

It's been flown many many times to my knowledge and no one has ever accused him of being a racist.

Why do you think that Sam?

It's been flown many many times to my knowledge and no one has ever accused him of being a racist.

I agree its wrong, but you get it from the PC brigade that it smacks at being EDL or National Front ETC.... Its a shame, I think its bonkers, we should be proud of all our flags. I think its getting better though these days, we seem to be reclaiming our flags back from the biggots.

I am not saying he will be accused, its just that you see it in the papers etc... I'll support him whatever he does, another doff!

It's been asked here before, who and why does someone daily fly flags of various nations on a flag pole in his garden on Whiteley Wood Road?

Well now we have the answer!

He can be followed on Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/theflagsman or Facebook-Sheffield Flagman

Be patriotic, whatever country you come from and follow The Flags Man! :D

Love it im now a follower :) xx

I agree its wrong, but you get it from the PC brigade that it smacks at being EDL or National Front ETC.... Its a shame, I think its bonkers, we should be proud of all our flags. I think its getting better though these days, we seem to be reclaiming our flags back from the biggots.

I am not saying he will be accused, its just that you see it in the papers etc... I'll support him whatever he does, another doff!

Well I agree with the freedom to fly the flag and celebrate it in all its glory, but there's no denying it was first abused by the nationalists which left an unsatisfactory taste in the mouth of real patriots.

It's been done to death on here already, but all of the complaints about not being able to fly the Flag of St George were either made up or they were creating a public safety hazard ie obscuring car windscreens or mounted to poles that were not properly secured.

I've seen the flagman's flags and like them, but the Twitter page doesn't explain just why he likes to fly flags.

I'm not absolutely sure but I think he inherited the flag pole when he moved into the house.

Drop him a message via Twitter/Facebook, sure he'll tell you Nagel :)

I agree its wrong, but you get it from the PC brigade that it smacks at being EDL or National Front ETC.... !

Very over-used and silly arguement - never met a normal person who actually thinks that! Otherwise half the work vans you see could be accused of being driven by EDL members..!

Fly away i say, nothing wrong with a bit of patriotism!!!

Archived