Chinese athletes to train in Yorkshire

Labours attack on the "outmoded" "bourgois" concept of the family, and their non-judgemental aproach, bordering on encouragement of low standards is blowing up in our faces right now.

:huh: What's this bizarre rant got to do with your delusional claim that Labour and Calendar news are maoist?

I was only responding to what you put to me.

This mind boggles at how you could consider that a valid response to anything I posted, though I suppose it's a bit much to expect rationality from someone who sees a common graphic device and concludes that Calendar news are Maoists.

This mind boggles at how you could consider that a valid response to anything I posted, though I suppose it's a bit much to expect rationality from someone who sees a common graphic device and concludes that Calendar news are Maoists.

I suppose it's just a coincidence that this looks like Gaynor Barnes? - http://www.medhealthinsurance.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/mao_public_health_poster.jpg

The what now? By what conceivable definition are Labour "maoist"?

Right so your argument is that the journalists at calender news "dream about and admire" Maos Cultural Revolution in which journalists along with members of any other vaguely intellectual profession were massacred :loopy:

Its not quite true that EVERYONE in intellectual professions were massacred, anyway, since when did things have to make sense when talking about the Labour left? they bend over backwards for Islam even though Islam is contrary to their feminist stance and their views on homosexuality etc.

Its not quite true that EVERYONE in intellectual professions were massacred, anyway, since when did things have to make sense when talking about the Labour left? they bend over backwards for Islam even though Islam is contrary to their feminist stance and their views on homosexuality etc.

My what a totally rational and in no way insane argument. Clearly if you don't like the stance "the Labour left" take on Islam Calendar news must be run by Maoists :loopy:

There's always a nasty, insulting tone to your posts when you're debating with people on here I notice.

Only when he debates with the silly ones - and claiming that the use of Chinese symbols on a map of Leeds, when detailing the Chinese use of Leeds for the Olympics, to be some kind of Maoist plot is just about the silliest thing I've ever seen on here.

Archived