Where are you Manofstrad

.....actually, what really happened is this:

Myself and Lord Sugar had ourselves a little wager in the style of the Dan Akroyd/Eddie Murphy movie "Trading Places".

Manofstrad is currently living in his outbuildings on a diet of rat-husks and carrot shells. Meanwhile the homeless gentleman who previously occupied the outbuildings is in MOS's mansion trying to work out how to use the automated fridge and the butler-bell.

All will be back to normal sooner or later.

Heard he got caught up in the rioting on a business trip to London. Tried to blend in with the underclass and got 6 years for pinching a tin of beans from the ALDI that got burnt down in Tottenham.

He should be out on tag next week!

But may take a while to get home, if he is in his posh car, because no one will let him out of the junctions.:hihi:

I would appreciate knowing where his eminence is and any derogatory remarks are being noted in case the perpetrators endeavor to apply for a MOS award for beating recession as points will be deducted for dematory remarks and might even go as far as medal being denied:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The other day I had a knock on the door from a man offering a doorstep shoe polishing service. The gent in question was polite and a dapper dresser. He was only charging £1 per shoe. I told him sadly I only wore canvas sandals as my Pastafarian religion required and as such, I had no requirements for his service.

The gent did however leave me a business card. Having read this thread something sparked in my memory. It's as I thought, the card reads MOS shoe cleaning service, though in this case MOS does appear to stand for Man Of Shoes. Just saying.

Archived