Happy Independance Day - Pakistan

So how is that evidence to support bassman's claim that US aid to Israel is:

"A fraction of the aid/arms supplied by the Soviet Bloc to all the surrounding Arab states"

I shudder to think just how much aid the soviet union must have lavished upon the arab world for 100 billion dollars to be but "a fraction" of it, no wonder the USSR went bust...

So the Russian jets tanks and missiles etc were all imaginery all the T54 tanks except those paid for by the rich natural rescources that Egypt, Syria, Jordan And Lebanon have at their disposal.

Wonder how many trips up and down a pyramid it takes to buy a tank? Maybe they fitted Stanner stair lifts to speed it up they must have been at it 24 hours a day.:hihi::hihi::hihi: "Only 5 more trips Ali and we've paid for a tank track":hihi::hihi:

So the Russian jets tanks and missiles etc were all imaginery all the T54 tanks except those paid for by the rich natural rescources that Egypt, Syria, Jordan And Lebanon have at their disposal.

Wonder how many trips up and down a pyramid it takes to buy a tank? Maybe they fitted Stanner stair lifts to speed it up they must have been at it 24 hours a day.:hihi::hihi::hihi: "Only 5 more trips Ali and we've paid for a tank track":hihi::hihi:

To request evidence to substantiate your most unlikely pronouncement that US aid to Israel is:

"A fraction of the aid/arms supplied by the Soviet Bloc to all the surrounding Arab states"

Is in no way a denial that there was any Soviet aid to Arab nations so will you please stop pretending it is.

Nobody is denying that the Soviet bloc supplied arms, some paid for some as aid, to arab nations. We are simply querying your assertion that the value of that aid dwarfed US aid to Israel which amounts to over 100 billion dollars.

To request evidence to substantiate your most unlikely pronouncement that US aid to Israel is:

Is in no way a denial that there was any Soviet aid to Arab nations so will you please stop pretending it is.

Nobody is denying that the Soviet bloc supplied arms, some paid for some as aid, to arab nations. We are simply querying your assertion that the value of that aid dwarfed US aid to Israel which amounts to over 100 billion dollars.

The one thing I thought earlier about this was, in all I read last night I didn't see any evidence to the contrary, whereas I saw a fair few indicators which, to me, inferred that he is probably right. One (albeit a questionable site with a bias towards Jewish history, even though it dummed themselves down) even stated the claim exactly...

Either way, i've had enough of reading up on that history topic, please don't ask for any more evidence!

The tiny Israeli nation could not have accommodated or used in the next hundred years the arms supplied to the Arabs by the Soviets (not todays Russia) that were massed against it.

The problem here is that someone (not me) Hijacked this topic by introducing the issue of US aid to Israel.

Bassman is totting up all the weapons supplied to ALL the Arab nations as one, as an argument that Israel receives less as an individual nation. Using that logic he may as well add nations that are non Arabic and lump them in too, to distort his figures? even further.

You could supply all you wanted to the Arabs they'd still get whupped, as Churchill once said "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog".

The Israelis made great use of military equipment abandoned by the fleeing Arabs, how much abandoned Israeli equipment did the Arabs use?

If Pakistan is an ally of the US then it's total enigmatic one. Pakistan has just given access to the Chinese to study the tail piece from the wreckage of the chopper the Seals left behind in Bin Laden's compound.

First of all, Happy Independence Day, Pakistan. My husband had a Pakistani co-worker who was a hoot and a lot of fun.

I know absolutely nothing about military anything, but this is infuriating! Have the Chinese had an original idea lately?!! I mean besides gunpowder or paper? Have they no shame? They think it's ok to basically steal another company's identity and solicit work? Phonies.

Exactly how in the hell do they get away with this? Or This?

Dairy Queen? They are copying Dairy Queen?!!! All that for a lousy Blizzard? Holy cow. If you read the comments in the second link, there are a couple (I'm presuming) younger Chinese men (gotta be male with that 'tude) bragging about stealing 'whatever they want when they want'.

First of all, Happy Independence Day, Pakistan. My husband had a Pakistani co-worker who was a hoot and a lot of fun.

I know absolutely nothing about military anything, but this is infuriating! Have the Chinese had an original idea lately?!! I mean besides gunpowder or paper? Have they no shame? They think it's ok to basically steal another company's identity and solicit work? Phonies.

Exactly how in the hell do they get away with this? Or This?

Dairy Queen? They are copying Dairy Queen?!!! All that for a lousy Blizzard? Holy cow. If you read the comments in the second link, there are a couple (I'm presuming) younger Chinese men (gotta be male with that 'tude) bragging about stealing 'whatever they want when they want'.

Spying and information gathering is something the Chinese dedicate themselves to on a grand scale.

Remember sillicone valley ?

It's a fact too that the latest Hollywood movie is on sale on a DVD in any Chinese street market the day after it's release.

It's for that reason that now you cannot record a movie with a copyright attached to it onto a DVD from a HD TV

Hi tech pirates in a nutshell !

Don't blame the Chinese, British/world businessmen go over there with UK/world products and ask the chinese to copy them, it happens right accross the board

We had a small businees producing lighting and loudpseaker stands, our biggest customer in Bury Lancs took our stands to china and had them copied using poor quality materials.

This same company had EV (Electrovoice) PA cabs copied and had the cheek to advertise the with the slogan "I can't believe its not an EV".

Electrovoice were big enough to take out an injunction against them.

Archived