Happy Independance Day - Pakistan

Spying and information gathering is something the Chinese dedicate themselves to on a grand scale.

Remember sillicone valley ?

It's a fact too that the latest Hollywood movie is on sale on a DVD in any Chinese street market the day after it's release.

It's for that reason that now you cannot record a movie with a copyright attached to it onto a DVD from a HD TV

Hi tech pirates in a nutshell !

Silicon Valley? How could I forget! I think every country is guilty of a bit of plagarism or whatever you want to call it and everyone expects this sort of thing up to a point, but come on! They are absolutely shameless. They are so damn blatant about it and in the long run, they're only hurting themselves.

Don't blame the Chinese, British/world businessmen go over there with UK/world products and ask the chinese to copy them, it happens right accross the board

We had a small businees producing lighting and loudpseaker stands, our biggest customer in Bury Lancs took our stands to china and had them copied using poor quality materials.

This same company had EV (Electrovoice) PA cabs copied and had the cheek to advertise the with the slogan "I can't believe its not an EV".

Electrovoice were big enough to take out an injunction against them.

I do blame the Chinese. We're to blame as well for shipping our manufacturing over there and who couldn't see this coming a mile off? But they are incredibly shortsighted if they think they can Xerox their way to the top of the heap. It seems like they put so much effort into sneaking around stealing stuff and manufacturing clever fakes, it'd be easier to just come up with originals themselves.

Did you hear about this? Seems they ripped off the Japanese (and I believe the Canadians and Germans) by stealing their train designs. They copied the damn things bolt for bolt and chip for chip. But according to the Australian article I linked to, "they neglected to pinch (love that word, pinch) the safety system." They also tried to run the trains way faster than they were designed to go. All in a hurry to cheat their way to being the world's fastest, biggest, whatever. How could they think ignoring the safety system then pushing the envelope on speed was a fine idea? Hello! They were never meant to go that fast! Do they think the laws of physics don't apply to them?

And this is the last freakin' straw! My beloved Bay Bridge, made in China! Please God, don't let me anywhere near that thing when the next earthquake hits! I hate whoever is to blame for selling us out.

I'm sorry. I'm in a bad mood today. :rant::(

Silicon Valley? How could I forget! I think every country is guilty of a bit of plagarism or whatever you want to call it and everyone expects this sort of thing up to a point, but come on! They are absolutely shameless. They are so damn blatant about it and in the long run, they're only hurting themselves.

I do blame the Chinese. We're to blame as well for shipping our manufacturing over there and who couldn't see this coming a mile off? But they are incredibly shortsighted if they think they can Xerox their way to the top of the heap. It seems like they put so much effort into sneaking around stealing stuff and manufacturing clever fakes, it'd be easier to just come up with originals themselves.

Did you hear about this? Seems they ripped off the Japanese (and I believe the Canadians and Germans) by stealing their train designs. They copied the damn things bolt for bolt and chip for chip. But according to the Australian article I linked to, "they neglected to pinch (love that word, pinch) the safety system." They also tried to run the trains way faster than they were designed to go. All in a hurry to cheat their way to being the world's fastest, biggest, whatever. How could they think ignoring the safety system then pushing the envelope on speed was a fine idea? Hello! They were never meant to go that fast! Do they think the laws of physics don't apply to them?

And this is the last freakin' straw! My beloved Bay Bridge, made in China! Please God, don't let me anywhere near that thing when the next earthquake hits! I hate whoever is to blame for selling us out. I'm sorry. I'm in a bad mood today. :rant::(

The Sacramento pols did. You know... the ones who are always yakking on about putting a stop to businesses and jobs moving out of California :D

Archived