Rough price for PJ taste?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew roughly what price a head it would be to have a three course wedding breakfast with PJ taste? The information's not on their website, and I'm not far enough in planning to want a quote, I'm trying to figure out whether it would cost too much more to arrange everything ourselves or go for a hotel package deal (I would much prefer a bit of an unusual venue than a hotel)

Have you looked at the Wedding Menu PDF? It says on there that prices start from £21 per person. From looking at the Menu I would say it's gonna depend on what you choose, some dishes are probably more expensive than others.

Maybe someone who has used them before will be able to give you a better idea though.

• 1 month later...

Hi Its Peter here from PJ taste. We would be happy to chat and provide any advice we can as well as a no obligation quote. We like to find out what your ideal wedding day would consist of and then provide a package of food and service to match rather than impose any menu or prices on you. Each occasion is different depending on location, numbers your schedule on the day etc etc. If you are still interested please contact me on 07515 851171 or ask@pjtaste.co.uk

Archived