Feminist thread pulled. My response anyway.

While working in Tottenham at the time of the Broadwater Farm riots in 1985, I was told by a Black female feminist that the culture of many Black males was to collect women as adornments. Their culture bestowed some kind of status on them, the more women they had. It's like the gold and designer gear. They were saying, "Look at me. I am a success. I have wealth and status".

The ramifications of this in a predominantly White society can be debated at some length. Of course there was racism and lack of opportunity and there still is. I don't know if this has changed or what recent statistics show.

In London in the 90s, over half of Black women having children, were not married. Don't blame the feminists. Unless we include, lesbians with turkey basters, most pregnancy starts with some lust followed by sex. Men are just as responsible as women, if not more.

While working in Tottenham at the time of the Broadwater Farm riots in 1985, I was told by a Black female feminist that the culture of many Black males was to collect women as adornments. Their culture bestowed some kind of status on them, the more women they had. It's like the gold and designer gear. They were saying, "Look at me. I am a success. I have wealth and status".

The ramifications of this in a predominnantly White society can be debated at some length. Of course there was racism and lack of opportunity and there still is. I don't know if this has changed or what recent statistics show.

In London in the 90s, over half of Black women having children, were not married. Don't blame the feminists. Unless we include, lesbians with turkey basters, most pregnancy starts with some lust followed by sex. Men are just as responsible as women, if not more.

Nowadays that we have DNA testing there can be no doubting of the identity of the father and so they should take responsibility for their children not only in the black community but in all sections of society.

Kind of wierd don't you think that if that was the case threads wouldn't get deleted?

Unfortunately I can't reply to the Original thread as the moderators keep deleting the thread.

Obviously there are some things they do not want us to discuss.

Threads consisting of cut and pasted material with no original content are removed from the forum regardless of the subject matter. If you wish to repost the thread with your own comments, reasons as to why you are posting it or questions, then you may do so.

Archived