Is David Starkey Right ?

Most people know who the historian David Starkey is and now he has made some very provocative comments regarding the riots in the UK

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8700109/Historian-Starkey-in-racism-row-over-riot-comments.html

Now while i dont completley agree with him, I do think when he said white is now black he meant the growing group of white youths that try to speak with a type of Jamaican patois accent and follow a gang culture portrayed by american rap / pop stars.

I do get what he is trying to say and it does sound a little racist, or are we just too PC

I dont think its black culture but American culture that these white youths try to copy,

and perhaps its because they don't realy know much about their own ( English ) culture ??

I disagree with black culture having a terrible effect but think its American, rap/pop star gang culture..

Archived