Salsa class wanted!!

Winch

Can anyone recommend an evening Salsa class in the central Sheffield area? I'm looking for a class that is as much a work out as it is a dance lesson.

I'm looking to start at the beginning of September, have 10 years of dance experience but not in salsa and also don't have a partner, not sure if I need one?

I would really like it to be recommendations from people that have actually tried the classes and enjoyed them.

Thanks loads, much appreciated.

Can anyone recommend an evening Salsa class in the central Sheffield area? I'm looking for a class that is as much a work out as it is a dance lesson.

I'm looking to start at the beginning of September, have 10 years of dance experience but not in salsa and also don't have a partner, not sure if I need one?

I would really like it to be recommendations from people that have actually tried the classes and enjoyed them.

Thanks loads, much appreciated.

Hi Winch.

We run Salsa Classes at St Mary's Church Community Centre which is the corner of Bramall Lane and St Mary's Road.

Our next cycle of classes begins Tuesday 6th September at 7pm.

Cost is £5 waged/£3.50 unwaged.

You don't need a partner.

See our website for further details: http://www.mambocollective.co.uk or email me at mambocollective@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Booking in advance is advisable since the novice class often gets over subscribed and we try to limit numbers so that we can deliver the best educational experience. It's no fun not being able to see or hear what's happening and never being able to get 1 to 1 time with a teacher during the class.

I've added you to the list.

See you on Tuesday

Archived