Trapped ulnar nerve

I have been suffering with my little finger n ring finger for some months now,i finally went for an emg on friday and was told i have a trapped ulnar nerve in my elbow and im now waiting 2 see a surgeon,the last few weeks though i have been getting a lot of neck pain and didnt no if this was realated,drs have been asking me all these months if i have pain in my elbow or neck but i never did,but now they have said its in the elbow so i wouldnt have thought neck pain would be related,of course i will mention the neck pain to the dr when i get my appointment but wondered if anyone had had this problem.

I have been suffering with my little finger n ring finger for some months now,i finally went for an emg on friday and was told i have a trapped ulnar nerve in my elbow and im now waiting 2 see a surgeon,the last few weeks though i have been getting a lot of neck pain and didnt no if this was realated,drs have been asking me all these months if i have pain in my elbow or neck but i never did,but now they have said its in the elbow so i wouldnt have thought neck pain would be related,of course i will mention the neck pain to the dr when i get my appointment but wondered if anyone had had this problem.

Yes got the same problem, had all the tests done and seen the surgeon. She won't operate on me yet because I am diabetic and my sugar levels are too high, because it's a general put to sleep job for this operation its too dangerous for me at this time.

I too notice problems with my neck after all the tests were done, but thought nothing of it at the time.

All I do know it's a pain not being able to grip anything with my hand, it gets worse when my hand is cold. Had a problem the other night, sat in the chair and it felt as though someone was giving me small electric shocks and my fingers were jumping up and down with the pulsation of the shocks, lasted for about 15 minutes, very weired.

thanx brus,it is a pain not being able to grip,its the small simple things i struggle with like holding a potatoe to peel it and holding a bar of soap,hope u get sorted soon.

I had the op last year my arm was black ,it missed the blue,when I came out ,I dont know about manipulation I think he hit it a few times with a sledge hammer,as yet no change so I dont think there will be any.My shoulder is now the main problem its very very painful and no one seems to know whats causing it,I think its a reaction from the elbow op but they havent gone down that road yet

I had the op last year my arm was black ,it missed the blue,when I came out ,I dont know about manipulation I think he hit it a few times with a sledge hammer,as yet no change so I dont think there will be any.My shoulder is now the main problem its very very painful and no one seems to know whats causing it,I think its a reaction from the elbow op but they havent gone down that road yet

Sorry to hear that the operation did'nt work for you, any idea who did your op ?, the wife had her ulnar nerve done last year at the Hallamshire worked a treat for her. It was a MrAlias that operated on her, I would really like to know which hospital and who did yours (pm me if you don't want to name them on here).

Sorry to hear that the operation did'nt work for you, any idea who did your op ?, the wife had her ulnar nerve done last year at the Hallamshire worked a treat for her. It was a MrAlias that operated on her, I would really like to know which hospital and who did yours (pm me if you don't want to name them on here).

Mr Stanley..... Northern General

Archived