Moral collapse

Why was she allowed to get away with this and reach such an high position in the Labour party?

Michael Gore ripped her to shreds on Newsnight when her only contribution was trying to score political points.

All I can say Harvey is there appears to be a lot of high flying New Labour members who's ideologies were nothing more than attempts to socially destroy this country.

Feminist Harman is top of that list for me.

Oh so its not a load of morons looking for a justification to go looting then. Its all the tories fault.

Oh silly me :roll:

Well since my favourite shop is Selfridges but I cant afford to shop there reguarlly I will just pop along now, smash their windows and steel some gear. When I get arrested I will say it was not me I was just making a statement as its Cameron and Thatchers fault....... hmmmm

Well the government have been looting your paypacket for long enough to spend on duckponds and the like, or to hand to their cronies to waste.

When they get punished for that they can start to moralise to the rest of us.

- But, oh yes I forgot, it's a different law for them...

Well the government have been looting your paypacket for long enough to spend on duckponds and the like, or to hand to their cronies to waste.

Oh well if that's the reason then why didn't the rioters and looters target the government buildings, parlement offices and MP's offices.

NO they preferred to loot JD sports, Lidl and their local shops..... oh yeah that was really revenge against the government wasn't it. :loopy:

And if you remember rightly, there was public moral outrage at the time of the expenses scandal.

We don't need the government to moralise about the rioters, every sound of mind, sensible right thinking person was outraged by the rioting and looting, we can moralise enough about it ourselves.

Oh well if that's the reason then why didn't the rioters and looters target the government buildings, parlement offices and MP's offices.

NO they preferred to loot JD sports, Lidl and their local shops..... oh yeah that was really revenge against the government wasn't it. :loopy:

Well they aren't political as such and don't know or care who's supposed to be in charge,. but they know they've been shafted in life, and they can recognise a free-for-all when they see one.

You take what you want, dam everybody else, and there are no discernable consequences. If it's good enough for politicians, bankers, civil servants, footballers, captains of industry, celebrities, the great and the good, then why shouldn't they have a piece of the action....

Did the mps kill people ? I don't think they killed people. No, they didn't kill people. I don't think they burnt down businesses and cars, but I don't get the telegraph, so can't confirm. They did spend tax payers money though, through the worst expenses framework known to man, one that if I used it in my business for tax purposes I'd be in jail.

One point, the money they spent (which in the bigger scheme of things wasn't billions however repugnant it was) was spent on joiners ( for a duckhouse! ) and hotels and put money in other tax payers pockets who then paid tax on it

Dont think the rioters are. Drug dealers might do ok though. They might not pay tax though

Did the mps kill people ? I don't think they killed people. No, they didn't kill people. I don't think they burnt down businesses and cars, but I don't get the telegraph, so can't confirm. They did spend tax payers money though, through the worst expenses framework known to man, one that if I used it in my business for tax purposes I'd be in jail.

One point, the money they spent (which in the bigger scheme of things wasn't billions however repugnant it was) was spent on joiners ( for a duckhouse! ) and hotels and put money in other tax payers pockets who then paid tax on it

Dont think the rioters are. Drug dealers might do ok though. They might not pay tax though

Depends whether you classify engineering an illegal war which led to a death toll variously estimated between 60,000 and 200,000 as 'killing people'.

Archived