Moral collapse

Since time immemorial, each generation has become a little more 'liberal' than the one preceding. Its a human evolution, that in generations to come, may eventually lead back to the war of the jungle. Then, someone will come along and oppress with violence, a dictator of sorts..........Then the whole process will start again.

If you want to get a sense of the real elephant in the room then read this

http://order-order.com/2011/08/13/harriet-harman-is-gangsta-mutha-1/

Given his penchant for scatological blogging I'm surprised that 'Paul dirty Staines' (Guido Fawkes) hasn't seen fit to mention the riotous antics of the Bullingdon Club either!

After all if a serving Labour Prime Minister, a serving Labour Chancellor of the Exchequer, and a serving Labour Mayor of London had previous like these numpties, the Daily Mail and the said dirty Staines would hardly be reticent about splashing the details.

Whenever anything like this happens the left blame Thatcher, whilst the right blame Blair & Brown, it's strange that Major never takes any flack, after all he spent circa six years doing very little.

Apportionment of blame does nothing constructive, this has happened on Cameron's watch and is his responsibility to get to the bottom of this unrest. In my 64 years I have never seen the UK beset with so many obviously educationally inferior people. These guys and galls are most probably totally unemployable, and will be a drain on society for the rest of their lives. They have no respect for society, the law, property, other people and very probably themselves.

As for a moral collapse, I very much doubt if the perpetrators of recent events ever had any moral standards to collapse. There aren't any folk starving to death as there was in The Great Depression, there is a housing problem but local councils have much to do with this. Folk need to have aspirations of home/car ownership, nice holidays and clothes etc, stealing stuff doesn't give pride of ownership.

So carry on blaming Thatcher, Blair, Brown and even Cameron and Clegg, that should sort matters out nicely. :rolleyes:

Whenever anything like this happens the left blame Thatcher, whilst the right blame Blair & Brown, it's strange that Major never takes any flack, after all he spent circa six years doing very little.

Apportionment of blame does nothing constructive, this has happened on Cameron's watch and is his responsibility to get to the bottom of this unrest. In my 64 years I have never seen the UK beset with so many obviously educationally inferior people. These guys and galls are most probably totally unemployable, and will be a drain on society for the rest of their lives. They have no respect for society, the law, property, other people and very probably themselves.

As for a moral collapse, I very much doubt if the perpetrators of recent events ever had any moral standards to collapse. There aren't any folk starving to death as there was in The Great Depression, there is a housing problem but local councils have much to do with this. Folk need to have aspirations of home/car ownership, nice holidays and clothes etc, stealing stuff doesn't give pride of ownership.

So carry on blaming Thatcher, Blair, Brown and even Cameron and Clegg, that should sort matters out nicely. :rolleyes:

You may have looked through the thread but did you read it?

If that's an attempt at sarcasm, it's gone right over my head...

Perhaps nobody remembers the Major years because he was doing what he was supposed to be doing, ie - running the country, unlike the wannabee celebrity Blair?

Perhaps nobody remembers the Major years because he was doing what he was supposed to be doing, ie - running the country, unlike the wannabee celebrity Blair?

Yes there was Maastricht, and then there was Maastricht, and wasn't he somehow involved in Maastricht? Of course he did discover and reveal that many members of his cabinet were the products of unmarried parents, but then again there was Maastricht. :)

Major, I remember him ! Wasn't he in charge when they closed the remainder of the coal mining industry and at stroke put 34000 people (nationally) out of work ? Left villages with the sort of unemployment rates that make tottenham blush and many towns ( Rotherham !) have never really recovered ?

I'd have preferred a few soundbites ! But did you know he received more votes in 97 than Blair got in 2005 ? Apathy eh, gotta love it !

Was he guilty of creating the climate for rioting ? Don't know but he was sticking it to edwina curry so he's guilty of something.....

Yes there was Maastricht, and then there was Maastricht, and wasn't he somehow involved in Maastricht? Of course he did discover and reveal that many members of his cabinet were the products of unmarried parents, but then again there was Maastricht. :)

Is that anything to do with the EU? Harold Wilson sold us out to Europe all the way back in the early 1970s

Major, I remember him ! Wasn't he in charge when they closed the remainder of the coal mining industry and at stroke put 34000 people (nationally) out of work ? Left villages with the sort of unemployment rates that make tottenham blush and many towns ( Rotherham !) have never really recovered ?

I'd have preferred a few soundbites ! But did you know he received more votes in 97 than Blair got in 2005 ? Apathy eh, gotta love it !

Was he guilty of creating the climate for rioting ? Don't know but he was sticking it to edwina curry so he's guilty of something.....

Whilst preaching "Back to Basics".

He also brought us The Cones Hotline. Truly a political giant.

Archived