Sheffield days out for person with limited mobility

Dancer10

I'm looking for some ideas for places I can take my mum (who is in her 70s) when she comes to visit. She has had a hip replacement and is recovering from a broken ankle (well healed but still weak). She can walk shortish distances and has a stick, but anywhere I can hire a wheelchair would be easier...

Any good suggestions?

Thank you!

I'm looking for some ideas for places I can take my mum (who is in her 70s) when she comes to visit. She has had a hip replacement and is recovering from a broken ankle (well healed but still weak). She can walk shortish distances and has a stick, but anywhere I can hire a wheelchair would be easier...

Any good suggestions?

Thank you!

shopmobility of west street hire wheelchairs out £20 for 6 weeks , u can ring 2 extend for another 2 weeks

I believe shopmobility hire out wheelchairs for long periods so why not do that so you're not limited to whether a place has them.

Weston park museum and the park itself have had a huge revamp and so are fully wheelchair accessible

I've thought about Weston Park and the museum for similar trips but have always been put off by the practicality of car parking. Is it easy to park close by?

Archived