Sheffield Forum- size?

You referred to Medusa as a 'he' in the same post you accused someone of being a smartarse ;)

Well thats because I didn't look at the username until afterwards! Apologies to Medusa for that momentary gender reassignment there, and BTW it wasn't any old 'someone' who changed it, it was me!

OK, self-apointed objecter to peoples posts then?!

Lets not get into personal arguments please.

As pointed out by Medusa, Sheffield forum is one of the largest linked to a city or town. I've looked for similar forums in other towns where I'm trying to find out some family history stuff, and they aren't a patch on this one!

As pointed out by Medusa, Sheffield forum is one of the largest linked to a city or town. I've looked for similar forums in other towns where I'm trying to find out some family history stuff, and they aren't a patch on this one!

I agree, its pretty impressive.Which other cities have you tried though?

I agree. My 'other' website forum pales besides SF.

I agree, its pretty impressive.Which other cities have you tried though?

None of the big cities are a patch on this place. London's forum looks fugly. No wonder people aren't using it. Manchester and Birmingham are down at 3k users. Newcastle only on 300 users. It looks like the last three may have been set up by the same person/people.

Archived