Best Rock and Metal places in Sheffield?

beefcrisp

Originally posted by goldenfleece

ROCK N ROLL WILL NEVER DIE:clap: :clap:

how can you class ROCK as rock and roll? rock and roll is a kind of music people having fun listen too,not me personelly but i play it a lot of partys for a lot of people,ROCK is a horrible racket played for long hired people that smell.:D

Originally posted by kirky

how can you class ROCK as rock and roll? rock and roll is a kind of music people having fun listen too,not me personelly but i play it a lot of partys for a lot of people,ROCK is a horrible racket played for long hired people that smell.:D

long haired people that smell??? I see a storm brewing on the horizon here......rock is a horrible racket eh? Surely you refer to that mindless pap you play.....

long haired people that smell??? I see a storm brewing on the horizon here......rock is a horrible racket eh? Surely you refer to that mindless pap you play.....

... and wasn't it mainly rock bands industed into the music Hall Of Fame last night? None of that hippity hoppity rubbish in there was there? ;)

Originally posted by Jozafeen

... and wasn't it mainly rock bands industed into the music Hall Of Fame last night? None of that hippity hoppity rubbish in there was there? ;)

Correct!!! The latter style of 'music' indicated by Jozafeeen ( if we can actually warrant the use of the phrase 'music' at all) is for the clinically dead only.....

Correct!!! The latter style of 'music' indicated by Jozafeeen ( if we can actually warrant the use of the phrase 'music' at all) is for the clinically dead only.....

Clinically braindead

Dare we use the word, better not (they may be listening)

C.H.A.V.

Anyone know the police definition of a "chav"

Council

House

Assumed

Violent

And that came direct from the horses mouth (or should I say farmyard animal) :hihi:

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

Clinically braindead

Dare we use the word, better not (they may be listening)

C.H.A.V.

Anyone know the police definition of a "chav"

Council

House

Assumed

Violent

And that came direct from the horses mouth (or should I say farmyard animal) :hihi:

Listening or not, the word is definitely CHAV...lets say it again and be daring

CHAV

at least rock music does not attract braindead 'hoodies' like speed garage does....

Archived