I need some advice about running shoes

delsy

I want to start training for a 10k run and know absolutely nothing about running. I need to buy some running shoes, and just wondered if anyone out there can give me some advice.

I am not a "sporty" person at all, I'm an absolute novice, and can't remember the last time i even excercised!!

Thanks xxx:)

Best off going to a running shop and get a proper assessment on which type of trainer is best for you. The best shoe for you can all depend on how you run. The running shop in Atterclidde (can't remember their name) is always a good bet.

I always stick with Adidas Supernova, but that is because I've had that model for 10 years or so now without a problem so why change.

• 4 years later...
Cheers everyone. I think the place in attercliffe is called "Keep On Running". I'll try there.

Thanks again xxx

there's 2 running shops in attercliffe practically opposite each other

- keep on running, and

- accelerate

I really rate stuart at accelerate's gait analysis (where he watches you running on a treadmill)

but they're both good

Archived