Jealousy with how people live

I think a lot of people on here are jealous of teachers just because the holidays are good. :hihi:

Tha has got to be joking I wouldn't have that job if I only worked two weeks a year. The bad points outweigh the good, no respect, beaten up with no recourse, exams not worth paper they are written on. I see countless children on tram on way to work and I feel so sad that we have bred a whole generation who have every concept of rights but none of wrongs:help:

When people work hard for what they have and there are others who are jealous of what they have got and achieved why is this?:huh:

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/We-Hate-It-When-Our-Friends-Become-Successful-lyrics-Morrissey/9295C5B68C71CEE7482568AB0034D0EE

People like their friends to live the same way they do - f one suddenly gets a better job, moves to a nicer home, whatever, many people become a bit spiteful - no rhyme or reason for it, just the nastier side of human nature...

When people work hard for what they have and there are others who are jealous of what they have got and achieved why is this?:huh:

I have considerly more money than you

Why do people who have worked hard for what they have persistently rub it in to the faces of people they consider to be below themselves?

Archived