Unofficial Forum Meet 19 September

denlin

t

I personally wish to keep other posters at arms length, what are your feelings about forum meetings?

Well I joined here to make some friends, I had just missed the last meeting when I joined, it would be nice to be able to put faces to names, just not sure where Nursery St is, is it through the Wicker?:confused:

Well I joined here to make some friends, I had just missed the last meeting when I joined, it would be nice to be able to put faces to names, just not sure where Nursery St is, is it through the Wicker?:confused:

Not as far into Town as there but not too far away.

If you're driving and have a Sat Nav the address and post code's on the web site :)

If you're coming from High Street towards wicker you cross over Bridge and then take a left. You will see a church and Aizlewoods Mill, Harlequin is at the side of this. Which area will you be coming from? The 53 stops outside

Archived