Unofficial Forum Meet 19 September

denlin

The Devonshire Arms at Baslow's rubbish!

I'd suggest going down the road a bit to Fischer's at Baslow Hall. Decent grub too! :D

I think they mean the DeV Cat in Town mate, if they hold the meets there, I won't be in attendance, that Pub is expensive and full of Chavs.

I think they mean the DeV Cat in Town mate, if they hold the meets there, I won't be in attendance, that Pub is expensive and full of Chavs.

Don't worry Rich, MOS woudn't have meant the Dev Cat. It's still Harlequin, hope to see you there:D

I will be attending this forum meet due to the shoddy behaviour of a "certain" individual at the last one. I shall be disguised as a Harlequin regular to supervise denlins behaviour from behind the scenes and intervene if necessary. Remember, when venturing out into the real world on these get togethers, you are ambassadors for Sheffield Forum so lets show the Harlequin that we can be decent law abiding citizens and that one bad apple isn't reflective of us all. Thank you.

Archived