Best place to get car insurance

On their web site it says it's a fiver...

It was a year ago that I noticed the charges, they must have reduced the renewal charge, I never said that I was certain of the cost. I just find it strange for an insurance company to apply menu charges. I hope that you don't change your car and add or take off a driver in a policy year, this will cost you £75.00 including the renewal charge.

It was a year ago that I noticed the charges, they must have reduced the renewal charge, I never said that I was certain of the cost. I just find it strange for an insurance company to apply menu charges. I hope that you don't change your car and add or take off a driver in a policy year, this will cost you £75.00 including the renewal charge.

Most companies charge for changes..

Theres no such things as "cheap" insurance anymore, im a 19 year old male who gets penilised for other people in my age groups actions. The cheapest i found was Admiral and im paying £1,700 for a 1.2 Fiat Punto. If you go to Go Compare etc and take the top few and call them direct they will knock a little of the premium, also depending on your situation adding a more experienced driver will reduce the cost!

Archived