Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

Oh and as if by magic, we've had the inferiority complex, now we have the persecution one and you say I have a chip on my shoulder?

Would that be a chocolate chip, BF?

Are you a well balanced man?

Do you have a chip on each shoulder?

Would one of them be a mint chocolate chip?

If so, will you make me some cookies, please?

(Or should I have said: "Would Jamaica some cookies, Prego?" :hihi: :hihi:)

Oh and as if by magic, we've had the inferiority complex, now we have the persecution one and you say I have a chip on my shoulder?

have I?

If you look back through your various posts and the fact you police certain threads I'd say you have complexes most people dream about...

Even this response is ridiculous. The whole concept of this is ridiculous.

You may just as well send everyone back to Africa... so long as that's where we're saying humanity originally came from.

This whole viewpoint is just preposterous.

That's the whole point of my argument-it's utterly preposterous to draw an arbitrary line in the sand and say everyone who came after it are second class citizens-which is what the nationalists are trying to do!

have I?

If you look back through your various posts and the fact you police certain threads I'd say you have complexes most people dream about...

Ok that's fine, but before you go to sleep tonight Stream have a good look at yourself as you drop your teeth into their nocturnal bath of Steradent and sleep soundly with that joy of hate in your soul :)

Would that be a chocolate chip, BF?

Are you a well balanced man?

Do you have a chip on each shoulder?

Would one of them be a mint chocolate chip?

If so, will you make me some cookies, please?

(Or should I have said: "Would Jamaica some cookies, Prego?" :hihi: :hihi:)

I do a delicious line in gluten free stem ginger at the moment Rupert :D

..and I've said several times previously, I've no idea of my ancestry, beyond my grandparents, don't know why that's so difficult for you to understand.

No problem, use the same research you rely on when describing indeginious Brits to define where you came from.

Africa right?

What is it that "others are not allowed to claim?" If it's describe themselves as indigenous then that's fine by me, but the problem is you dont want me or people like me to describe ourselves as indigenous Brits..the grievance is all yours fella.

I'm enjoying an idyllic semi retirement, what's your excuse?

I've asked you enough times to describe your ancestory and you shy away from it perhaps this is why you deny others their right to ancestory AND what do I do for a living probably pay for you're idyllic retirement while you sit on this forum day after day telling others the rules.

So...take away all the NHS staff from abroad, take away all the people from abroad who work in hotels, care homes, farms. Remove all foreign doctors, nurses and dentists. Send back all the cleaners etc etc

Have you been to London recently? The place would cease to exist without foreign labour.

Jobs that people born here should have. Jobs that people born here should have been trained for. However it was cheaper to employ others already trained and others willing to work for next to nothing with the absolute minimum of employment rights. Why? so the rich get richer.

Some immigration is a good thing, but what we have had over the last 15 years is and has been utter stupidity.

Almost 1 million unemployed youth. and this is just the start.

What's an indigenous Briton Streamline?
Isn't it someone with a small penis Boyfriday?

In fact, I don't think I've had a greater endorsement of my indigenous credentials if that's the case, glad you accept me to the 'club' :thumbsup:

It was obviously stage managed.

All television is stage managed!

Are you telling me that the BBC made Griffin say what he did about ethnicity?

And if they did, why on earth did he let them? :confused: He can't be that clever then, can he?

And you still haven't pointed out the 'racist quips' I am supposed to have made! :hihi:

John X

Archived