Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

if we had a less open policy with our boarders, we would value those that are allowed to stay here much more.

True. some immigration is a good thing for any nation. mass immigration on the scale this nation has seen over the past 15 years is totally insane.

True. some immigration is a good thing for any nation. mass immigration on the scale this nation has seen over the past 15 years is totally insane.

Spot on fellow. Unfortunately people confuse the standpoint of being against mass immigration with being against immigration per se.

The cost of providing social housing for migrants who come to Britain will hit £1 billion a year for the next 25 years, campaigners say.

MigrationWatch UK said 45 extra homes would need to be built every day, the equivalent of 1,400 a month, with each one funded by a public sector grant of around £60,000.

Can't we just shut our doors, not because we don't want our fellow neighbours but because we have no money or work.

As we have more people living abroad legally than any other nation I have to ask does this work both ways, do we stop people from emigrating from here and do we bring the 5.4 million Brits living abroad back here?

Spot on fellow. Unfortunately people confuse the standpoint of being against mass immigration with being against immigration per se.

How does that work then, surely up to the recent financial worldwide financial crisis the economy grew significantly with the help of people who have moved here.

I would have thought the complete opposite is true:huh:

As we have more people living abroad legally than any other nation I have to ask does this work both ways, do we stop people from emigrating from here and do we bring the 5.4 million Brits living abroad back here?

Thats upto the nations they have moved to, is it not?:roll:

The 5.4 million Brits wouldn't have left (mostly) were it not for the "sinking" UK.

OK, some of them leave for nicer weather...

Archived