Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

Thats upto the nations they have moved to, is it not?:roll:

Surely though if everyone adopted this viewpoint then we'd all be condemned to living in the same country all of our lives.

THat doesn't really appeal to me or millions of others.

If we had the same climate all over the world we'd all be the same colour...:) Therefore, climate is a major factor in determining what the indigenous people of any country are. Because the climate is poo here the indigenous people are white. If there was no more immigration and the current population would evolve to be all white. Perhaps the European indigenous population is more relevant though...Mmmm, this is getting complicated now...I don't think a person who is none white can ever be called part of the indigenous population. By the same rule I don't think a Red Headed white Englishman can ever claim to be an indigenous Nigerian..

This of course only stands while the climate is static over a million years or so. But arguments about the indigenous population always gets silly. The indigenous population are white. We are not, until recently anyway, a nation of immigrants. If immigration was a major factor over the ages we'd have a much larger immigrant population by now.

Racial groups, on the whole, stick to their own racial groups to procreate. All the three main racial groups in the country are racist in regards to this because the majority of their community frown upon the mixing of races. I'm not saying that is right but that's how it is.

It looks like that has been changing for a while now: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/jan/18/race-identity-britain-study

what are you on about?:huh:

I thought that was obvious, you indicated earlier it was too bad for those wanting to live abroad.

I then expressed my lack of gratitude for your viewpoint, as I would like to move abroad when I retire.

As we have more people living abroad legally than any other nation I have to ask does this work both ways, do we stop people from emigrating from here and do we bring the 5.4 million Brits living abroad back here?

That may be true, but it's fairly irrelevant how many Brits are spread across the globe.

Whilst emigration from the UK may have been high, it has been more than matched by immigration resulting in high net migration.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=260

Note during the Tory years on that graph, net migration was low and even negative for a couple of years. Soon as Labour got in, it sky rocketed.

I thought that was obvious, you indicated earlier it was too bad for those wanting to live abroad.

I then expressed my lack of gratitude for your viewpoint, as I would like to move abroad when I retire.

where have i said you cannot move abroad? or people cannot move here? I have said until unemployment is 10% of what it is now immigration should be stopped. People could still come here to study but cannot work, people could still come here for holidays. people could come here to retire as they would not be working, but they would have to be able to pay for there health and home, and not be eligible for any handouts. fair enough?

Archived