Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

So what are you saying should be the relevant factor when deciding on immigration levels?

What the majority of people think, in that we don't want any more immigration. The country is full and immigrants cause too much grief for those already here. Plus they are a financial liability...

If we need people to do jobs they can come to work here if they want and leave when their contacts finished...

In particular if they are going to constantly moan about their lot they should be turned back at the port or levered off the bottom of a lorry and returned immediately..

Hope that clarifies. :hihi:

I don't know what black people will think of that though. It claims that West Indian disappear, they will disappear and be swallowed up by the white majority. In effect cease to exist...:suspect:

That's very much the case Frank, I can tell you from my own experience.

Plus they are a financial liability...
No they are not, this is the most grievous allegation made against immigrants, all the research shows that immigrants have a net positive effect to the UK Exchequer.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld200708/ldselect/ldeconaf/82/82.pdf

If we need people to do jobs they can come to work here if they want and leave when their contacts finished...

That's pretty much what happens, the immigrants you see who came here to fill skills gaps are not the same ones you see all the time, but they might look the same to you.

In particular if they are going to constantly moan about their lot

That's a particularly British disease.

Great, at last an answer!

Can I ask you another question nightlight?

Any white person or just those born here?

I would say they have to be able to trace their heritage back many yrs,and of course indigenous means just that, of these islands,just like you are indigenous to the caribean or africa. without being patronising.

I would say they have to be able to trace their heritage back many yrs,and of course indigenous means just that, of these islands,just like you are indigenous to the caribean or africa. without being patronising.

Hmm, so how many years?

What would you say to someone who can trace their ancestry back further than you can and claims that you're actually not 'indigenous' enough?

Or my own children who can trace their British ancestry back hundreds of years (their mother's done so), but have also had a lick of the tar brush?

Hmm, so how many years?

What would you say to someone who can trace their ancestry back further than you can and claims that you're actually not 'indigenous' enough?

Or my own children who can trace their British ancestry back hundreds of years (their mother's done so), but have also had a lick of the tar brush?

I have made my view quite clear,I dont think I need to comment on your own circumstances to be honest,except suffice to say you should accept that you are not british in the racial sense and why not just be proud of your own ethnic heritage.Stop pretending to be something your not.

I have made my view quite clear,I dont think I need to comment on your own circumstances to be honest,except suffice to say you should accept that you are not british in the racial sense and why not just be proud of your own ethnic heritage.Stop pretending to be something your not.

What about Boyfriday's children, who he says can trace their British roots back hundreds of years?

Well thankfully nightflight, I'm not in a position where I require your approval-I was merely seeking a definition of what 'indigenous' was and to make it real, gave you a real example for you to conjure with..

Archived