Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

I will answer that,its a white person there does that make you feel any better.;)

If that is your basis for who should live there I think you'll find few people who would agree with you.

I'd rather have the company of 1000 boyfridays than 1 Glamrocker in our society and I suspect most on here would agree with me.

That is if we had to choose which thank god we don't, and those who would like to make us will never achieve any real influence or power. :)

John X

If that is your basis for who should live there I think you'll find few people who would agree with you.

I'd rather have the company of 1000 boyfridays than 1 Glamrocker in our society and I suspect most on here would agree with me.

That is if we had to choose which thank god we don't, and those who would like to make us will never achieve any real influence or power. :)

John X

Or even one norks..hows Ian by the way

You dont know me or I suspect Boyfriday I wish i could base my assumptions of people on what they say on one particular subject on a forum,you dont know I may just be a priest with a dislike of another religion but otherwise saintly and sweet and Boyfriday may be a closet psychopath ,you yourself may be of decent stock I dont know I certainly wouldnt make any assumptions on the basis of a few posts that I tend to disagree with.

You suspect most would agree with you,that shows arrogance beyond comprehension you are now saying you know what the majority would want,your either very arrogant or very stupid to believe that.

Well of course I would rather have 1,000 Boy Fridays too - if I could choose - but I heard a late night radio show Talk Sport host say the population rose by 500,000 in 2010 - that is quite large

The population of the City of Sheffield is 534,500 (2008 est.)

Britain can close the borders just for non-EU people and I think currently they do it. I'm from East Europe and before my country to join EU it was almost impossible even to visit UK like a tourist. Now it's like a song - you can come, live, work, study and do everything because EU = UK citizenship. I think that the British people do not really understand how important is EU for them - some people migrate here (not emigrate because moving between EU states is called migration not emigration) but the same time UK exports goods for billions of £ every year free of duty across EU.

Well of course I would rather have 1,000 Boy Fridays too - if I could choose - but I heard a late night radio show Talk Sport host say the population rose by 500,000 in 2010 - that is quite large

It must be that Boyfridays fault,As Jeremy woiud say..BF put something on the end of it..mind you by the sound of some on here I think he would be referring to some ointment. ;)

Or even one norks..hows Ian by the way
You're a naughty bugger.

You dont know me or I suspect Boyfriday I wish i could base my assumptions of people on what they say on one particular subject on a forum,you dont know I may just be a priest with a dislike of another religion but otherwise saintly and sweet and Boyfriday may be a closet psychopath ,

Whilst I'm flattered by the attention, I'm inclined to agree with you, but by the same token I think it's fairly obvious that there are some prolific haters who patrol this forum, I'm not saying you're one of them, but they do reveal themselves by the nature of their posts.

It must be that Boyfridays fault,As Jeremy woiud say..BF put something on the end of it..mind you by the sound of some on here I think he would be referring to some ointment. ;)

I've discovered a million uses for Robitussin :hihi:

Archived