Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

Who are we supposed to vote for to stop immigration again? I thought it was conservative :suspect:

You can't blame the immigrants for coming here though... If Australia or America said (in not so many words) "Come and live here. You don't need a job, we'll give you X thousand pounds a year to do nothing!"... I for one, would be off, and I bet the rest of you wouldn't say no!

Again this is true, I do not blame the immigrants. The Tory Labour liberal parties all want mass immigration for there own reasons.

Who are we supposed to vote for to stop immigration again? I thought it was conservative :suspect:

You can't blame the immigrants for coming here though... If Australia or America said (in not so many words) "Come and live here. You don't need a job, we'll give you X thousand pounds a year to do nothing!"... I for one, would be off, and I bet the rest of you wouldn't say no!

I agree its human nature,BUT if you REALLY want to stop immigration change how you vote,stop giving your vote to the old failed big 3 who lets be honest are never going to stop immigration because they all have agendas.wise up.:)

You are joking?

Besides, his outright racist and neo-nazi views would break most of the forum rules. You may think we need to hear such racist nonsense in 2011. I think views like that reside well and truly in history.

And re. secret societies and private messaging, it was actually a number of other forum members who messaged me saying they thought Glamrocker was Roy James. Until then, I had not given it a moment's thought.

John X

But by not allowing him to have his say, you're as much a neo-nazi..

If Glamrocker is RJ then I've never heard Glamrocker say anything that I would consider racist. Although, I haven't read all his posts.

Having concerns about immigration is not racist, I don't think.

GR is an interesting poster. There's nothing worse than someone who constantly posts according to the "Proud To Be A Wet Lettuce Manual."

Cos John? Its just a bit predictable. :hihi:

Again this is true, I do not blame the immigrants. The Tory Labour liberal parties all want mass immigration for there own reasons.

You see they're very clever. They want more people, many so poor they'll work for next to nowt, than jobs; so the wages can be kept down.

Then they invent all sorts of equal opportunities, diversity and racial discrimination clap trap to enforce this. Then the piste de resistance they make it difficult for anyone, who's not been brainwashed, an outcast, branded a racist and fascist, for having the nerve to question it.

They even teach kids in school the rubbish. They brainwash early these days...

Shhhhhushhhh, though its a secret.....

You see they're very clever. They want more people, many so poor they'll work for next to nowt, than jobs so the wages can be kept down.

Then they invent all sorts of equal opportunities, diversity and racial discrimination clap trap to enforce this. Then the piste de resistance they make it difficult for anyone, who's not been brainwashed, an outcast, branded a racist and fascist, for having the nerve to question it.

Don't talk rubbish, are you saying ASDA pay foreign migrants less than they do their British counterparts?

You see they're very clever. They want more people, many so poor they'll work for next to nowt, than jobs; so the wages can be kept down.

Very true,the brainwashing starts in schools and the BBC and other left wing marxist liberals complete the job,only those with clear ideals and strong will can see through it all and refuse to be turned into sheeple.

Depressing, is it not:(

Shut up shop?

Who said anything about that?

You might have to shut up shop - but only if all the customers leave or if all those prepared to work in the shop leave.

A number of the customers have left - but so far, they've been replaced by new customers.

A number of the people who work in the shop have left, too. - And if the country doesn't import replacements, the shop may well close.

Consider the NHS. The biggest employer in the UK.

Why is it that the NHS employs highly-skilled, highly-trained and well-qualified staff from overseas? (Often taking them from less developed countries who can ill-afford to lose them.)

Can the United Kingdom not meet its own needs? Surely the UK has universities?

Could it be that the UK does not produce enough competent candidates willing to accept places on medical training courses?

By all means stop immigration! Stop it tomorrow!

When you want a doctor or a nurse then - if that's what you really want - you can have a white doctor and a white nurse. They will both have degrees.

In Underwater Basket Weaving, perhaps - but a degree is a degree.

Those companies which are dissatisfied with the standards, qualifications and experience of the people who apply for jobs can think again if they want to import 'suitably qualified' people!

If they don't like what's on offer - they can take their companies elsewhere.

Shut up shop?

Who said anything about that?

You might have to shut up shop - but only if all the customers leave or if all those prepared to work in the shop leave.

A number of the customers have left - but so far, they've been replaced by new customers.

A number of the people who work in the shop have left, too. - And if the country doesn't import replacements, the shop may well close.

Consider the NHS. The biggest employer in the UK.

Why is it that the NHS employs highly-skilled, highly-trained and well-qualified staff from overseas? (Often taking them from less developed countries who can ill-afford to lose them.)

Can the United Kingdom not meet its own needs? Surely the UK has universities?

Could it be that the UK does not produce enough competent candidates willing to accept places on medical training courses?

By all means stop immigration! Stop it tomorrow!

When you want a doctor or a nurse then - if that's what you really want - you can have a white doctor and a white nurse. They will both have degrees.

In Underwater Basket Weaving, perhaps - but a degree is a degree.

Those companies which are dissatisfied with the standards, qualifications and experience of the people who apply for jobs can think again if they want to import 'suitably qualified' people!

If they don't like what's on offer - they can take their companies elsewhere.

I don't think the NHS should be held up as a shining example of how immigration has worked. The NHS is a shambles in consideration to how it was. Many of the "Nurses" employed from overseas are, frankly, rubbish, so are some of the doctors. Of course there are some good as well but please don't assume that the nurses from overseas are as good as the home grown ones, they're not.

Archived