Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

Do you deny that many illegals are working and contributing to the economy?
Do you deny that they will be working unofficially and paying no tax or NI, and that by working here they are taking a job from a UK citizen who as a result is living on benefits which are a significant cost to the economy, so the net balance of their presence is a cost to the UK taxpayer?

That's not at all what anyone's talking about. This is not a humanitarian story. We're talking about this country being full to bursting with people, all of whom have come here over the past 30 years, and who claim oodles of benefits, and, in many cases, get preferential treatment to long standing Taxes paying citizens who've spent their entire lives here.

It's an unjust system.

The bit I've boldened - it's just utter rubbish.

Edit - to expand on that a little, the country quite simply isn't full and secondly the idea that immigrants are given preferential treatment is a total nonsense.

I can only imagine that you have very little real-life experience of immigrants and are relying on sensationalist gutter press for your information.

You haven't answered 545, 547 or 552 yet.

So are we overcrowded with strained public resources or not? You said the nation isn't full.

Would you mind an illegal squatter taking your house if he seemed like a nice chap and smiled at you as he refused to let you in to your own home? He would be taking something he is not entitled to, just like the illegal worker.

Do you deny that they will be working unofficially and paying no tax or NI, and that by working here they are taking a job from a UK citizen who as a result is living on benefits which are a significant cost to the economy, so the net balance of their presence is a cost to the UK taxpayer?

Are you claiming that it's a realistic thing to be scared of black people?

It is prudent and sensible to avoid certain areas of Sheffield at night and some in the daytime as well.

Unfortunately for the PC/lefty do-gooders/Apologists/Flat Earth society most of these areas are mainly inhabited by those from the ethnic minorities.

For the record I don 't know any 'Black People' but i do know people of darker skins than mine but I'never met a Black person as portrayed in Golliwogs.

Originally Posted by Karis

That's not at all what anyone's talking about. This is not a humanitarian story. We're talking about this country being full to bursting with people, all of whom have come here over the past 30 years, and who claim oodles of benefits, and, in many cases, get preferential treatment to long standing Taxes paying citizens who've spent their entire lives here.It's an unjust system.

To which Halibut replied:-

It seems you think that everyone with an opinion is talking utter rubbish.

The problem with some is they won't accept anything critical of minorities or accept that sometimes the white majority has rights just as well.

We're back to the same old denials. Now its that the country isn't full. It evidently is. Look at the roads and the strain on public services. I don't see anything wrong in denying people access to the country if it will benefit those already here. We can't be the homeless hostel of the world, we've tried being the policeman and look where that got us.

The people in favour of open borders are the same people who deny that a large section of black youths are criminals. They're the same people who deny there's a problem with Muslim extremists, much more than is reported.

This is were we are in 2011. People afraid to be critical of anything none white, in public, for fear of the witch hunt that will follow.

Its time to close the borders, come out of the EU, ditch the human rites act, stop kidding ourselves that everything fine and admit there is a problem with sections within minority groups..

This worm has turned, and I hope there's many more to follow..

Edit - to expand on that a little, the country quite simply isn't full and secondly the idea that immigrants are given preferential treatment is a total nonsense.

I can only imagine that you have very little real-life experience of immigrants and are relying on sensationalist gutter press for your information.

What utter tosh and a typical response from the uber ignorant.

Furthermore, I don't blame minority groups for the situation we're in. I blame, predominantly, white middle and upper class policy makers who don't live in the real world. Instead, of being reallistic they've aloud trouble makers, like the scum at Wooton Bassett to get away with too much.

People like the last Labour government don't actually see that all their daft policies in support of minority groups has actually turned people against them.

Although, it must be said that minority groups are too silent when they have bad apples. They appear deaf to them..

Furthermore, I don't blame minority groups for the situation we're in. I blame, predominantly, white middle and upper class policy makers who don't live in the real world. Instead, of being reallistic they've aloud trouble makers, like the scum at Wooton Bassett to get away with too much.

People like the last Labour government don't actually see that all their daft policies in support of minority groups has actually turned people against them.

Although, it must be said that minority groups are too silent when they have bad apples. They appear deaf to them..

+1 for everything in this post. This isn't a witch hunt; we just live in a ridiculous world!

Archived