Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

Do you think that privatising the public transport system, that led to less buses on the road, may be the cause of a busier public transport network?

No not really as there are more busses on the road now than there have ever been

your the one that needed it explaining to you how busier public transport has a relation ship with how populated an area is :suspect::loopy:

A fine attitude from someone who fails to understand that if a public transport system uses less buses, with less capacity, then the it will become busier.

This is basic school yard stuff, surely it's not too difficult to understand?

True... On that point im not having a dig. I am just saying its a pointless point to make.:D

So you believe that population predictions are pointless in a thread about population numbers. It's not the strongest argument is it?

I never claimed anything more about the quote, other than it reveals what was thought at the time.

Actually the population of 62 million is a lot lower than than was predicted in the 1960s, then they predicted that we'd have around 75 million people living here.

So I guess we are a long way from being full up.

(my bold) It looks like you were using the 60's idea to say that we weren't full... ?

Archived