Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

The problem with those policy makers in favour of continuing immigration is that it doesn't affect them in the same way it does the working classes.

They disappear to some posh suburb somewhere and alls well, but it isn't.

Its good that there appears to be more and more, on here, speaking up. Not the BNP types on the whole but ordinary people who've had enough. Its time to speak up.

Those in favour of creating a multi-cultural hell hole have changed tack of late. They have constantly claimed.

1. There's no such thing as the indigenous English - There is, they're white, born into the Christian faith.

2. The countries not full - Should have gone to Spec-Savers.

3. None whites were not over represented in the rioting - Adjust colour settings on television.

So lets keep up the fight and don't be put off by claims that you're a racist. You're not, they're fools....

Great point as you can hardly do anything or make any comments with out been classed as a racist political correctness has gone mad!

Can I just ask, in your opinion what would constitute, "full."

I think 'full' is essentially unquantifiable. It's impossible to measure, and thus impossible to say.

We need severe circumstances for us to say we're overpopulated, like famine or drought. That is a different situation completely.

That makes sense. We also need to hold back some of the aid to help people here by creating jobs and services, in particular, for the young.

That would certainly help the problem in Britain at present and help us on our way to recovery.

I think 'full' is essentially unquantifiable. It's impossible to measure, and thus impossible to say.

But if you don't know what "full" is and its "unquantifiable" how can you say that the country is not "full"

I'm puzzled Chris, best go back to sleep...

:suspect::hihi:

Archived