Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

OK then smarty pants. So why do you believe this country to be full?

Because public services are struggling to cope. I don't want any more loss of green areas. Social housing isn't coping, there's nowhere for poorer people to live. Jobs would be better of given to the people already here. University places are scarce. There's wide scale social unrest. Communities are being segregated. Its a multi-cultural hell hole. This encourages the far right to increase. We already have of thousands of ingrates who support extremists. The country is on the verge of bankruptcy.

There's just a few.

Note that when I say the "people already here" I mean all the people and not just white.

Now, its your turn? Please expand on why you think the country is not full. You won't but hey, its worth a try...:hihi:

No I have hearby authorised you, personally, to take full control of immigration. You have the power to cease immigration when you feel the country is "full" We just now need to see your manifesto so we can see the way forward and what you consider to be mean't by "full"..

You've provided another puzzling response, shake hands with Chris. You demand to know what others say is full. They say we already are. You say we're not. Then when asked what full is then, you say ask someone else.:hihi:

You lot are so funny, and so easy to rag all over...:hihi:

So you're saying that it's up to me to define the terms of other peoples arguments? :huh:

a) He's 100% English. However, I think there is a difference between indigenous English and English. He is, obviously, 3/4 indigenous English and 1/4 indigenous African. Why on earth would you want to disregard his African heritage and adopt English heritage. He should be encouraged to identify with his black grand parents. No doubt you will say he is proud of his black heritage. But then one must ask why you prefer him to be classed as indigenous English.
Nobody's suggesting he would want to disregard his African heritage, but it's nationalists who are trying to categorise him (and everyone else), I wasn't trying to claim he was indigenous or seeking your approval of him as such.

The labelling is unimportant to him, he is who he is, if he has an interest in his African, English, Caribbean or Macedonian ancestry that's entirely a matter for him, just as if you have an interest in your roots that's a matter for you..

Incidentally, your definition of him as none indigenous is where you're going to run into trouble, since to the outside world he looks 100% Caucasian, fair curly hair and blue eyes..I suspect many of those who consider themselves 'indigenous' are far from it since we know immigrants have integrated with the host community here for at least 2 thousand years.

b) I never said you have to be a Christian. I said historically its a Christian country, which it is.

That's not quite true Frank, you said "white and born into the Christian faith, not "born into a Christian country"..your definition still makes my nephew "indigenous" by the way.

c) They're indigenous to their country, they're not indigenous English.

But you wouldn't know without looking at their birth certificate.

Because public services are struggling to cope. I don't want any more loss of green areas. Social housing isn't coping, there's nowhere for poorer people to live. Jobs would be better of given to the people already here. University places are scarce. There's wide scale social unrest. Communities are being segregated. Its a multi-cultural hell hole. This encourages the far right to increase. We already of thousands of ingrates who support extremists. The country is on the verge of bankruptcy.

There's just a few.

Note that when I say the "people already here" I mean all the people and not just white.

Now, its your turn? Please expand on why you think the country is not full. You won't but hey, its worth a try...:hihi:

Now all these issues that you've raised are issues of governance, they are not happening because we are full. With decent governance these would not have been an issue. For example, if the money gained from selling the council houses was used to build more would housing be such an issue? If the previous government didn't run up such a spending deficit we could fund the education and health services better.

So I guess you're going to have to try again. Not so easy isn't it, eh?

So explain what you mean by born into the Christian faith to smooth over the confusion that you're causing.

It's rather ironic since Christian religious observance is rather dying amongst white, Brits...Frank Sidney should emulate black, British Christians since they fulfil that criteria more successfully :hihi:

So explain what you mean by born into the Christian faith to smooth over the confusion that you're causing.

Its not in the actual sense. But historically...

I sense that the argument is to be diverted to the meaning of what's meant by "born to the Christian faith" It just means that historically, historically means things that have happened in the past and a clever man writes them down in books. Then people can read about them and its good to know what happened in the past, and that.:hihi:

It's rather ironic since Christian religious observance is rather dying amongst white, Brits...Frank Sidney should emulate black, British Christians since they fulfil that criteria more successfully :hihi:

Oh dear Mr Friday, that's a racist statement. Tut tut...:suspect:

I'm sure its dying out amongst black people as well..:D

Now all these issues that you've raised are issues of governance, they are not happening because we are full. With decent governance these would not have been an issue. For example, if the money gained from selling the council houses was used to build more would housing be such an issue? If the previous government didn't run up such a spending deficit we could fund the education and health services better.

So I guess you're going to have to try again. Not so easy isn't it, eh?

Oh dear. But we're not living in a dream world. We're living in reality. So that ends your argument. You say that if the money had been invested we could have continued with immigration. But the money wasn't invested so we can't. Good night Vienna....:hihi:

Its not in the actual sense. But historically...

I sense that the argument is to be diverted to the meaning of what's meant by "born to the Christian faith" It just means that historically, historically means things that have happened in the past and a clever man writes them down in books. Then people can read about them and its good to know what happened in the past, and that.:hihi:

Well done! You've managed to define historically, but I've got one issue. Can you historically be born into a faith? Care to expand on this theory?

Archived