Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

Oh dear Mr Friday, that's a racist statement. Tut tut...:suspect:
Why is it racist? It's a matter of fact and to be honest being an atheist I think it's a position I prefer, rather than us meekly following some doctrine of mumbo-jumbo.

Ps: you're not trying to stifle the debate by playing the race card are you Frank? ;)

I'm sure its dying out amongst black people as well..:D

Well I know fewer whites who follow a religion than non whites (more fool them)

Well done! You've managed to define historically, but I've got one issue. Can you historically be born into a faith? Care to expand on this theory?

Yes you can if the symbols of that faith are all around you. We still marry and get planted in Church. The Queen is our Monarch and a Christian. All our institutions were developed using the Christian faith.

Now I really have to go, I need some firewood as well...:D

Oh dear. But we're not living in a dream world. We're living in reality. So that ends your argument. You say that if the money had been invested we could have continued with immigration. But the money wasn't invested so we can't. Good night Vienna....:hihi:

You've come down to crux of the argument, I say blame the governments for how the country is, you say blame the foreigners. :roll:

Why is it racist? It's a matter of fact and to be honest being an atheist I think it's a position I prefer, rather than us meekly following some doctrine of mumbo-jumbo.

Ps: you're not trying to stifle the debate by playing the race card are you Frank? ;)

Well I know fewer whites who follow a religion than non whites (more fool them)

Frank, removes BF from his hit list tonight, because he's funny...:hihi:

Yes you can if the symbols of that faith are all around you. We still marry and get planted in Church. The Queen is our Monarch and a Christian. All our institutions were developed using the Christian faith.

Now I really have to go, I need some firewood as well...:D

You're not making sense in context of your statement that people must be born into the Christian faith to be indigenously English, as aren't you describing everyone who has been born here in the UK? :huh:

The Queen is our Monarch and a Christian. All our institutions were developed using the Christian faith.

She's also the offspring of immigrants and married one...oops!

Where we gonna find some good, god fearin', indigenous white folks from bwana? :hihi:

You're not making sense in context of your statement that people must be born into the Christian faith to be indigenously English, as aren't you describing everyone who has been born here in the UK? :huh:

No I'm not, I'm saying they must be white and have a history that was Christian.

It's quiet simple really, but seeing as its you, I'll simplify it further..:hihi:

I didn't say, or mean, you have to be born a Christian, just that historically it was part of your family's life...

Anyone who is white with a history of Christianity. I don't have to justify what I think, but its what I think. If you think otherwise, that's up to you...

Incidentally, what do you think the indigenious South Africans look like again. Can the white South Africans claim to be indigenous?

:D

Archived