Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

Furthermore, I don't blame minority groups for the situation we're in. I blame, predominantly, white middle and upper class policy makers who don't live in the real world. Instead, of being reallistic they've aloud trouble makers, like the scum at Wooton Bassett to get away with too much.

People like the last Labour government don't actually see that all their daft policies in support of minority groups has actually turned people against them.

Although, it must be said that minority groups are too silent when they have bad apples. They appear deaf to them..

What if the people making the policies were black middle-upper class who didn't live in the real world?

What if the scum at Wooton Bassett were white Americans or Australians?

I don't see any change to immigration under the Tory government.

What is middle class?

What is the real world?

I certainly don't think they should be deported without having their personal circumstances taken into account. If, for example, the person here illegally is working and contributing to society surely it doesn't make sense to kick them out.

Here you go BF.......

Sorry you've totally lost me truman...I haven't branded or implied anyone is racist, so perhaps you're reading things into my post that aren't there.

I was pointing out the mechanics of immigration policy, there was no particular significance to mentioning 'Australian', the 'fiancée' could be any non European.

OK,sorry, I thought you were stealthily trying to bring race/colour into it to stir a few people up..you know what they're like :)

Originally Posted by Halibut

I certainly don't think they should be deported without having their personal circumstances taken into account. If, for example, the person here illegally is working and contributing to society surely it doesn't make sense to kick them out.

Of course it does with so many already unemployed.

That is a view that I cannot and never will be able to understand, nor I suspect could most law-abiding tax-payers.

If applied formally, it would be a charter for people to enter the UK on a criminal basis on the understanding that if they could get away with breaking the law for a bit they'd be let off. Madness.

Archived