Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

The cost of providing social housing for migrants who come to Britain will hit £1 billion a year for the next 25 years, campaigners say.

MigrationWatch UK said 45 extra homes would need to be built every day, the equivalent of 1,400 a month, with each one funded by a public sector grant of around £60,000.

Can't we just shut our doors, not because we don't want our fellow neighbours but because we have no money or work.

Where did you obtain these figures?

If you are not happy with the immigration laws of your country blame your government.

Don't become racist.

What is racist about saying we don't want anymore immigrants, nobody was asked if we wanted them it was sneaked in by previous devious governments.

If you are not happy with the immigration laws of your country blame your government.

Don't become racist.

I blame the government ...and all the people who are content just for them to get on with what they do for fear of being labelled racist by the pc brigade.

I wouldn't worry about the whole population thing. Nature has a way of dealing with such things, its that you should be more concerned about.

I blame the government ...and all the people who are content just for them to get on with what they do for fear of being labelled racist by the pc brigade.

Perhaps people who vote for mainstream parties vote according to issues other than race and immigration and not because they don't want to be thought of as being racist. The only party that puts racial issues first is the BNP who most people wouldn't vote for because of all the sieg-heiling, swastika-wearing fascists in their ranks.

Archived