Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

There will be decreases and increases obviously but the plus column will rule unless action is taken

To save me guessing at what you mean and getting it wrong, perhaps you could explain what exactly you mean there?

(Alright, I can't resist having a guess - you think 'they' are going to take over and then subjugate 'us'? Am I close?)

To save me guessing at what you mean and getting it wrong, perhaps you could explain what exactly you mean there?

(Alright, I can't resist having a guess - you think 'they' are going to take over and then subjugate 'us'? Am I close?)

I'm already Glamrocker's 'Spankdaddy' :banana:

There's absolutely no suggestion that it's intended to be 'sustained'.

Thing is though, it has been sustained to a reasonable degree for a few years now....

Between 2003 and 2008 the population rose by 1 MILLION due to net immigration.

Now really....have enough schools and hospitals been built to deal with them?

Thing is though, it has been sustained to a reasonable degree for a few years now....

Ha - you talk about immigrants like they're not fully human or something!

Sorry Halibut it doesnt say that as you know damn well it means immigration must be reduced considerably and those illegals who you would like to see illegally working get sent back whence they came.

Its you that put the emphasis on the word them, of course way out of the context it was written,you lost the other day when you tried to twist words and ended up with a considerable amount of egg on your face ,you after a repeat ?

Because he used the word 'them'??

'Them' is a normal term to refer to a group of people. Turning it into the argument above is, as ever, you being provocative and trying to stir things up so you can shout racist. Pathetic.

Archived