Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

My question here is, does anyone think that large population increase on these islands is a GOOD thing?

And if it's not a good thing, then surely steps have to be taken to slow it? Right?

Put it on the table and I'll get the meat clever

My question here is, does anyone think that large population increase on these islands is a GOOD thing?

And if it's not a good thing, then surely steps have to be taken to slow it? Right?

The thing is I don't think anyone wants the population to increase really. This is for practical reasons like there's a shortage of accommodation, the roads are too busy and there's enough unemployed to fill any vacancy (be they black or white) already.

But the pro immigration crew have a dilemma. They can't oppose further immigration because they would be sent to Coventry by their cardigan wearing friends. You see, you can't be practical when discussing an issue like immigration. Some would have the country's population double rather than admit its full, they couldn't handle the fact that the right wing are correct. Its a kind of suicide on moral grounds. They'd sooner die than admit that there's enough immigrants already here, even if deep down they know the truth...

The biggest number of people arriving from outside the EU come here to study. From within the EU it's to work. It's all swings and roundabouts as those coming to study will bring in a lot of money that they will spend here. Anyone wanting to limit their numbers will be limiting the amount of money coming into the UK and cities like Sheffield which attracts a lot of overseas students.

What kind of a dream world of fantasy do you live in?

There are over 1 million illegal immigrants in this country, how much money have they brought in, how much tax and NH contributions do they pay, how much do their employers pay into the system when emplying these illegals?

I KNOW all about the fact that only the rich profited for the most part.

And who do you think is profiting from this cheap labour that fills ths so called jobs that Brits won't do? Here's a clue, it begins with The R and ends in H with I & C in between.

In the days of the colonies they were exploited by the rich in their own countries now they're encouraged here by the rich to be exploited in our country.

The thing is I don't think anyone wants the population to increase really. This is for practical reasons like there's a shortage of accommodation, the roads are too busy and there's enough unemployed to fill any vacancy (be they black or white) already.

But the pro immigration crew have a dilemma. They can't oppose further immigration because they would be sent to Coventry by their cardigan wearing friends. You see, you can't be practical when discussing an issue like immigration. Some would have the country's population double rather than admit its full, they couldn't handle the fact that the right wing are correct. Its a kind of suicide on moral grounds. They'd sooner die than admit that there's enough immigrants already here, even if deep down they know the truth...

Does anyone actualy know anybody who was asked if they wanted the mass influx of immigrants who've arrived in the UK in the last 50 or so years?

Steps are being taken. Damien Green (Immigration Minister) seems to be blaming the latest shocking immigration figures (up 239,000 last year, the highest since 2004) on the fact that 'not enough people are emigrating'.

So there you have it. 'Fed up with the mess the politicians have made? Don't want to live in a hell-hole in years to come? Then emigrate!'

Or, as other countries call it, 'white flight'.

Steps are being taken. Damien Green (Immigration Minister) seems to be blaming the latest shocking immigration figures (up 239,000 last year, the highest since 2004) on the fact that 'not enough people are emigrating'.

So there you have it. 'Fed up with the mess the politicians have made? Don't want to live in a hell-hole in years to come? Then emigrate!'

Oh dear, you mentioned the "W" word, naughty naughty...:D

Thank you for putting into words something that has been on my mind for a long time.

Dam its all our fault for not leaving the country of our birth in enough numbers.;)

Archived