There is a man in my bed.

You're a guy ?

OMG. The homos are everywhere. They've taken Eurovision, recreational drugs, and marriage, now they're taking over the forums.

Panic!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this is the 21st Century. Is this EVEN an issue?

Really?

PS. Hugs! :)

This bit threw me...

"What if I decide down the line I want children? I do not have many years left."

Guys can make babies until they die, we don't run out of stuff.

Ewwww! It's the stuff that's icky!!!

This bit threw me...

"What if I decide down the line I want children? I do not have many years left."

Guys can make babies until they die, we don't run out of stuff.

I think it is a female, the way she writes, her thought processes etc. Way too feminine to even be a really gay guy.

i met my oh when i was on the rebound 2 days into it to be precise we will be celebrating our 6 year aniversary in october sometimes its just ment to be and we have 2 beautiful sons .

i never went for any one younger than me either untill i met my oh yea its only 3 years but he had only turned 18 a few months before( feel like a right cradle snatcher when i say that) but it worked. my advise hun if you like eachother just take it slow and see how it goes

Archived