There is a man in my bed.

He knows where the hotel is. Ha ha! Well it’s pathetic if I come across desperate because I am so independent and I do like being single. I do not know where this need comes from once in a while and why it comes across the way it does.

Thank you for saying I am genuine. I promise I will be careful (though I generally have a good gut instinct.)

There is nothing like old-fashioned dating. It should not be described as old-fashioned.

I think the problem is that people see getting into bed with someone bladdered is love and a great way to start a relationship.

I got with my boyfriend nearly 3 years ago and met up with him to go out on a date after 3 years of him wanting to. So he had a long 3 years wait until I finally decided I wanted to meet him for a date. There was always something there, even though we both had very different life styles and sometimes argued over stupid things even though we were just friends. We could go months without talking and one day just be suddenly talking like old times. I don't think that something will ever go away....even if we split up now, it would still be there if I saw him in 2 years time.

We just met up, he took me to the cinema, went for a drink and had a little kiss good bye. And that's all we did for a few months just met up and went our separate ways at the end of the night.

I am only 20 years old as well so it isn't ''old fashioned'' dating. It's just knowing how to use your head and not your heart. If we would have got together 6 years ago we wouldn't be together now because we were to young and immature!

Make them wait and if they keep waiting then you know they could be the one ;).

I think the problem is that people see getting into bed with someone bladdered is love and a great way to start a relationship.

I got with my boyfriend nearly 3 years ago and met up with him to go out on a date after 3 years of him wanting to. So he had a long 3 years wait until I finally decided I wanted to meet him for a date. There was always something there, even though we both had very different life styles and sometimes argued over stupid things even though we were just friends. We could go months without talking and one day just be suddenly talking like old times. I don't think that something will ever go away....even if we split up now, it would still be there if I saw him in 2 years time.

We just met up, he took me to the cinema, went for a drink and had a little kiss good bye. And that's all we did for a few months just met up and went our separate ways at the end of the night.

I am only 20 years old as well so it isn't ''old fashioned'' dating. It's just knowing how to use your head and not your heart. If we would have got together 6 years ago we wouldn't be together now because we were to young and immature!

Make them wait and if they keep waiting then you know they could be the one ;).

Good God. You are twenty! I am amazed and so impressed. I am thrilled to hear you have found love.

My father asked and asked my mother before she agreed to meet him after work. Then on the evening of the first date she had to work overtime. There were no mobile phones then.

Three hours later she left work. For some reason, not my father, she walked past where they were supposed to have met. And there he was. Waiting.

That story came into my head the day before his anniversary one year and tears just flowed from my eyes.

Archived