Tripadvisor Sheffield Restaurant Reviews - Bogus?

AYBABTU

I'd never heard of that restaurant before and then I drove past the other day and realised it was a crumby little burger joint in Woodseats. What next? Harley's bar and burgers as no.2?

I'd never write ultra positive or negative reviews unless I genuinely felt it was a true reflection of my experience there.

...or unless you've never been there at all? I've been there and think the food is delicious. Maybe not Sheffield's number 1 restaurant, i agree.

From recent posts of yours, I had you down as someone who doesn't judge a place until he's tried it as well, oh well.

Tripadvisor is a great source to find decent places abroad but I suppose this is the problem with its success, it will be exploited. I try to review places when I go on holiday on tripadvisor and have reviewed some of may favourite places in sheffield (Zeugma's) and some of my more dissapointing ones (Milestone), to give an honest review. The site is just to big.

I've written over 30 reviews on TripAdvisor and I do agree that the system is open to abuse.

What next? Harley's bar and burgers as no.2?

DerbyTup slandering us again!? Who is paying you DerbyTup?

For the 100th time, please come and try our burgers before you make a judgement call.

I think you might just be surprised!!

x:love:x

Archived