Dating site to find rich blokes

I have heard that such sites exist but personaly would not entertain such a tacky concept. For a start I can't stand anyone who brags about their wealth on the internet and secondly, if like me, a man drives an exotic car he will have no trouble attracting the opposite sex without exposing himself to a gaggle of perverted women on a dating site.

My Bold.

So you can't stand yourself then? :rolleyes:

I have heard that such sites exist but personaly would not entertain such a tacky concept. For a start I can't stand anyone who brags about their wealth on the internet and secondly, if like me, a man drives an exotic car he will have no trouble attracting the opposite sex without exposing himself to a gaggle of perverted women on a dating site.

Hey! ... nice to see you back Mr Stradivarius!

The Forum's been running quite smoothly since your unexpected disappearance which has obviously been a great disappointment.

Sorry about backing my Bugatti into your Lambo in the 'Blonde slags for hire' car park the other day ... I wasn't really paying much attention. :D

Hey! ... nice to see you back Mr Stradivarius!

The Forum's been running quite smoothly since your unexpected disappearance which has obviously been a great disappointment.

Sorry about backing my Bugatti into your Lambo in the 'Blonde slags for hire' car park the other day ... I wasn't really paying much attention. :D

:hihi::hihi: Thanks for the warm welcome to my return AB. ;)

Haha...I bet the exotic car is still in it's Dinky box and awaiting sale on Ebay :hihi::hihi:

I have heard that such sites exist but personaly would not entertain such a tacky concept. For a start I can't stand anyone who brags about their wealth on the internet and secondly if like me, a man drives an exotic car he will have no trouble attracting the opposite sex without exposing himself to a gaggle of perverted women on a dating site.

I find nothing more of a turn off than a man in a flash car. Yuk! Give me a man in a Golf any day!

Archived