Whirlow Hall Farm

Hello,

I am a new user on the forum but have been reading lots of interesting tips about what I need to think about. We are having our wedding reception at Whirlow Hall Farm and was wondering if anyone else used this as their venue. I am looking for ideas as to decorate the garden/barn so if anybody has any ideas/photos/tips that would be very helpful.

Thankyou

Hi there,

congratulations and welcome.

I've shot a couple of Weddings at your venue and have to congratulate you on your choice it's a beautiful spot. As for the decor I've seen it's always remained pretty low key, standard table dressing, light curtain etc I'm not sure what you could do with the garden, if permitted that is. Though the last wedding I photographed there let off Chinese lanterns in the evening which was a nice touch.

I've also seen huge balloon pieces there too which looked really effective and kept the kids (an some of the adults!) amused for hours!!!

It is beautiful isn't it. Yes we are wanting to keep it simple and pretty and stay with the rustic theme.

if the venue is for the reception only one thing I saw that looked really really nice was the wedding party had chosen the decor and colours that complimented and tied in with the room and the rustic theme. Only a though but maybe worth having a look at it from that angle.

Archived